Did Y'all Ever Fukk With The Matrix Games?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Yup. Liked those games a lot when they first came out. I still have both of them for PS2.
Enter the matrix also had that big hacking puzzle that really made you feel like you were actually a hacker putting in commands into the command prompt of the matrix.
That was one of the coolest parts of the game. Game was so immersive with the atmosphere, it really made you part of the story.:gooodlawd:
I hated that helicopter level, then the fight with the agent in the back of the airplane. Man that shyt was tough. :justwhoo:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I always wanted to play the MMO of the game:wow:. I know the game was a hit and miss, but there was something about the fact that you are fighting in a virtual world along with other dudes just made me want to play that shyt.

Sad the servers are long gone but man:banderas:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Am I reaching if I say that this probably could of been bigger than WOW?:patrice:

:jbhmm:
  • Square Enix being behind the game
  • Story goes deeper into the Matrix world (books, fanmade shyt, etc)
  • Better controls
  • B2P model (ala Guild Wars 2
  • Expansions
  • Better graphics
:ld:It could have been a contender to WOW, but not really being bigger than WOW. WOW in general is an entire beast altogether, while The Matrix Online would have had a strong following on the level of GW2 and BDO if they followed the bullet points that I just put down.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I played that one with that I believe you play as Jada Pinkett or some other person. I think I had it on Gamecube. fun game tbh.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:jbhmm:
  • Square Enix being behind the game
  • Story goes deeper into the Matrix world (books, fanmade shyt, etc)
  • Better controls
  • B2P model (ala Guild Wars 2
  • Expansions
  • Better graphics
:ld:It could have been a contender to WOW, but not really being bigger than WOW. WOW in general is an entire beast altogether, while The Matrix Online would have had a strong following on the level of GW2 and BDO if they followed the bullet points that I just put down.
Yeah I can definitely see that. Very good points breh.
3Hliua0t_o.gif

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I played that one with that I believe you play as Jada Pinkett or some other person. I think I had it on Gamecube. fun game tbh.
Enter the matrix breh. She niobi. I loved her character, but I liked playing as ghost more. Hop out the window in a white suit, just gunning police cars and agents was so dope. :whoo: