Did Unreal 5 Demos Set Too High Expectations For What "Next-Gen" Would Be?

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has even one triple A UE5 game built from the ground up dropped yet? That's when we'll know if shyt is real. The matrix demo was pretty incredible.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has always been like that with tech demos. Unless it's a 15 year old people should know better.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You see how meach will post some random cac tweet like its proof but if i post DF stuff he’ll say its fake news? :mjlol:

That’s a video of the clear difference in expectation to what people got.

If the DF guy has to speak out and defend the game then it’s clear the trailer didn’t meet lots of peoples expectations.

Y’all gone stan everything but there was lots of stuff in that demo that was clearly unimpressive from a “next gen PS5 exclusive” standpoint.

If this was an xbox game y’all would be tearing it apart. Brain dead AI was literally just standing there waiting to get hit. Water and explosions were just bad. 30fps with stutters, QTE :scust:

look at this shyt
jeo7p7m.png

That’s the next gen Spider-man city? This is nowhere near the level of detail in those unreal demos.

If this was an xbox game this pic would be the equivalent to “craig” and @Rekkapryde would have it saved on his hardrive so he could post it every chance he wanted to talk some shyt :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Isnt it still early in these console's ecosystem for an UE5 built game pushing these systems to the max???:patrice:

Also I bet GTA6 will be one of the first ones that will look like next gen... they always push the envelope graphically...:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

If the DF guy has to speak out and defend the game then it’s clear the trailer didn’t meet lots of peoples expectations.

Y’all gone stan everything but there was lots of stuff in that demo that was clearly unimpressive from a “next gen PS5 exclusive” standpoint.

If this was an xbox game y’all would be tearing it apart. Brain dead AI was literally just standing there waiting to get hit. Water and explosions were just bad. 30fps with stutters, QTE :scust:

look at this shyt
jeo7p7m.png

That’s the next gen Spider-man city? This is nowhere near the level of detail in those unreal demos.

If this was an xbox game this pic would be the equivalent to “craig” and @Rekkapryde would have it saved on his hardrive so he could post it every chance he wanted to talk some shyt :mjlol:

didn't read :umad:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

look at this shyt
jeo7p7m.png

Halo Reach from Meech like a muhfugga.

Xbox stans are fukking crazy.:mjlol::scust:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Isnt it still early in these console's ecosystem for an UE5 built game pushing these systems to the max???:patrice:

Also I bet GTA6 will be one of the first ones that will look like next gen... they always push the envelope graphically...:wow:
We 3 years into current gen breh. It’s about time we started seeing some legit “next gen” stuff that sets itself apart from the ps4/xbone generation

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My games look good. I’m happy… until that ps5 pro drop. :shaq:

In all seriousness, I would like more interaction with surroundings, more destruction, and better enemy/npc ai etc. I’m not really tripping on polygons, pixels etc because in AAA they are pretty good.

Tired of playing in these pretty ass open worlds that don’t feel alive. That’s what Zelda BOW got right. I like how you could interact with a lot of the surroundings.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
My games look good. I’m happy… until that ps5 pro drop. :shaq:

In all seriousness, I would like more interaction with surroundings, more destruction, and better enemy/npc ai etc. I’m not really tripping on polygons, pixels etc because in AAA they are pretty good.

Tired of playing in these pretty ass open worlds that don’t feel alive. That’s what Zelda BOW got right. I like how you could interact with a lot of the surroundings.

One of the reason I prefer GTA4 over 5

5 has a huge map and so much of it is just dead

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We 3 years into current gen breh. It’s about time we started seeing some legit “next gen” stuff that sets itself apart from the ps4/xbone generation

I know...:heh: but i dont own any of these game companies... if I did i would straight building the games with UE5 & in house game systems.....:manny: