Australia
Myka 9 was a ghostwriter for NWA, that’s facts. :ufdup:

He was even on the debut album, NWA and the Posse :ufdup:

wyfEkXj.jpg

he wrote for Rappinstine. That’s not NWA

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
On DoggydoggWorld “you think you got the bomb cause I rolled you a joint” Snoop wrote forKrissKoss 2nd album called the bomb then something happened.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the biggest crush on Da Brat back then.Looking back in retrospect, I had to be out of my cotdamn mind:dahell:.Beat your shyt to a tomboy in baggy clothes, brehs:snoop:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i'm 33 years old. When Da Brat came out I was what, 7-8 years old. I don't think there was a kid my age sitting there thinking "damn she's a Snoop clone" :stopitslime:

I think clone is over the top, but I did peep she sounded like Snoop at that age.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
man i'm 33 years old. When Da Brat came out I was what, 7-8 years old. I don't think there was a kid my age sitting there thinking "damn she's a Snoop clone" :stopitslime:

I was entering middle school at the time and not a DAMN person thought she was tryna be like snoop. Nor was she marketed as such.

Now that I listen to her debut, yes, I hear cadences and delivery that she harnessed in her flow and rhymes... but that's just influence and the style at the time.

Plus... did Chicago rap scene even have a true commercial identity at the time? Hell no. Not for a another couple years.

Brat always had her own lane.