Did she played herself or was her boyfriend really that evil?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Idk one scenario where it worked out.

There is a guy on here who moved to DC for his girl, and the shyt ended swiftly. People were telling him to chase her too.

Dropping your life is never a good idea unless your life is a hot dumpster fire.
Ive moved to a different state before but thats bc when we started dating i told her i would move or planned on moving. it took me 2 years to do so

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

There is a guy on here who moved to DC for his girl, and the shyt ended swiftly. People were telling him to chase her too.

Dropping your life is never a good idea unless your life is a hot dumpster fire.
I will say this against her, she was part of an improv group :hhh:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

You’re right. I’m just trying to shoot her some bail.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have no sympathy what so ever, i have seen how this women move online and in person, they bend over backwards for an arrogant chad and douche bag and any average white boy to have their way while rejecting quality, kind and good hearted guys who would treat and value their companionship. She made her bed so she should lie in it

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I have no sympathy what so ever, i have seen how this women move online and in person, they bend over backwards for an arrogant chad and douche bag and any average white boy to have their way while rejecting quality, kind and good hearted guys who would treat and value their companionship. She made her bed so she should lie in it
Like your post usually but this is kinda incel-ish :picard: