Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is the Chosen One, he will fulfill what Lupe was supposed

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Kendrick spit complex rhyme patterns while actually making sense. Lupe makes so many of his rhymes metaphors its difficult to understand what hes talking about. Hes disobeying the laws of communication. If you gonna have a metaphor make it at least simple enough for the common man to understand because i mean, if you're spitting for the street, those are the people you're trying to reach out to.

Shikamaru

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. And I like Lupe. What hurt Lupe was the huge break and Lasers album. It turned off a lot of fans and Kendrick filled that void.

Do a poll. Food & Liquor or A Good Kid In A Mad City? If both were dropping on the same day and you only had $10, what album are you copping?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I agree. And I like Lupe. What hurt Lupe was the huge break and Lasers album. It turned off a lot of fans and Kendrick filled that void.

Do a poll. Food & Liquor or A Good Kid In A Mad City? If both were dropping on the same day and you only had $10, what album are you copping?

Good Kid Mad City. I dont believe in Lupe anymore after that Lasers release. I fight evil was coo but Kendrick has too many consistent tracks, in a row. Like damn, i put on that Overly Dedicated while i cleaned up today and let it ride like 4 times in a row. Lupe, not so much. He sold out with Lasers and now i can only pray for him. Seeing photos like this make me realize that it may be time to let lupe go.

8788641-Lupe-Fiasco-&-Sky-Gellatly.jpg

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Two questions: 1) What's Kendrick Lamar's best tape? I haven't really heard a lot of his stuff.

2) Why does Lupe look like Chief Keef from the future after he converted to Islam in the joint and learned how to read?

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
I'll wait til I hear Kendrick's album. I prefer Lupe's catalog, but Kendrick is obviously making better music right now.
Two questions: 1) What's Kendrick Lamar's best tape? I haven't really heard a lot of his stuff.

2) Why does Lupe look like Chief Keef from the future after he converted to Islam in the joint and learned how to read?
Check out Section.80

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNp6xl49bLQ]Kendrick Lamar - Opposites Attract (Tomorrow W/O Her) [feat. Javonte] (bass boosted) - YouTube[/ame]

He never put out a wack tape period. All original music. Lupe rappin over other peoples beats for his mixtape career. Kendrick putting out albums as mixtapes. Stop it. The game is his right now. Lupe out throwin up devil horns with cacs. The hood cant relate to that which is who i thought lupe was rappin for.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps

=
last lu song where he was spitting that fiyah

Last edited by a moderator:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe still has greatness in him. Its obvious the label is heavily influencing and altering his projects. Lasers was actually considered a success to the label but Lupe knew his fans were disappointed so he wanted to take it back to the essence on F&L2 but u can tell Atlantic is still trying to keep it 'Laserish' so he can maintain that pop audience. :upsetfavre:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Lupe still has greatness in him. Its obvious the label is heavily influencing and altering his projects. Lasers was actually considered a success to the label but Lupe knew his fans were disappointed so he wanted to take it back to the essence on F&L2 but u can tell Atlantic is still trying to keep it 'Laserish' so he can maintain that pop audience. :upsetfavre:

Which is the main reason why lupe is not satisfying his fan base. Hes satisfying the pop crowd which is not the people he initially rapped to give a voice too. He got taken away from us. We have to enjoy our artists while we can because cacs come and take them away from us once they start spitting that hot fire.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Kendrick spit complex rhyme patterns while actually making sense. Lupe makes so many of his rhymes metaphors its difficult to understand what hes talking about. Hes disobeying the laws of communication. If you gonna have a metaphor make it at least simple enough for the common man to understand because i mean, if you're spitting for the street, those are the people you're trying to reach out to.

:russ: