Did Kendrick Lemar Take Lupe Fiascos Lane

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I think he did. He took the intellectual/lyrical street lane right from under lupe. Lupe went to far from the street with his music selectin and despite the fact hes one of the greatest rappers of all time, i think that time is over and its Kendricks time to claim that introspective street lane. There can obviously be more then 1 but i think unless FNL2 has the hottest beats ever created, its a wrap.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Not really a point in asking this before their albums come out. We'll see by the end of the year

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
He's not as good as Lupe in his prime, but right now K.Dot has taken the lead in that lane with Lupe gettin further and further back in his rearview.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That one what was the name?? fukk it shyt aint coming to mind but he killin Lupe with that album breh :russ:

Yea...um no. This is what trips me out about some of you cats. Yall so quick to say someone fell off or replace someone else its almost comical. I liked section 80 but its funny how easily yall can forget about The Cool, Food and Liquor, and his mixtapes with a free album mixtape/album you don't even remember the name of.
I'd take Failure, Streets On Fire, Steady Mobbin, Dumb It Down, and a handful of other tracks over just about any of Kendrick's songs.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yea...um no. This is what trips me out about some of you cats. Yall so quick to say someone fell off or replace someone else its almost comical. I liked section 80 but its funny how easily yall can forget about The Cool, Food and Liquor, and his mixtapes with a free album mixtape/album you don't even remember the name of.
I'd take Failure, Streets On Fire, Steady Mobbin, Dumb It Down, and a handful of other tracks over just about any of Kendrick's songs.

:stopitslime: you aint ever heard of sarcasm

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
His mixtapes are albums as far as im concerned. ALl new songs with beats i never heard of. That Kendrick Lamar Overly Dedicated album is Classic and ill take it over any album Lupe ever did.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
His mixtapes are albums as far as im concerned. ALl new songs with beats i never heard of. That Kendrick Lamar Overly Dedicated album is Classic and ill take it over any album Lupe ever did.

:dead: if you dont know the difference between mixtapes and albums we cant help you mowgli :no:

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Lupe past his prime though? He's still spitting. At least wait for the new album breh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S77zUWqawag]Lupe Fiasco - Around My Way [Freedom Ain't Free] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: