Did KDot get that “phone call” from the higher up not to respond to Drake or else

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
yahweh.gif

I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo'
That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo'
Which one is it, Kendrick?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Excuses and conspiracy :mjlol:

Homie didn't have a follow up ready for when Drake clapped back which means we're gonna have to wait.

Dre Dre had a few rare,exotic drums to add to the beat. Cant forget the horns for the ambience. Diss should be here any day now. Long as he can get the EQ and the decible levels straight:mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nothing about Drake is original. He’s a Jewish actor who sings and raps. He’s a pop artist.

Battling him is like KRS One battling PM Dawn.

This entire episode is a joke. And Drake never responded to multiple artists. At the end of the day, Drake wants beef because his star power has dwindled and his ghostwriters can’t come up with anymore hits. There’s no new artists he can piggy back on to stay relevant anymore so a fake beef is all he has left.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
J Prince called ol boy and was slow talking him talking about farm animals and types of strange analogies to the streets
"If the rooster falls asleep, the wolves tend to plunder the coop"
full

"The sheep tend to run loose, until the dog comes and gets them in line"
full

"Scarecrows only work when the crops are in season"
full

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
When he dropped that diss he was shooting at Drake and at Cole.
Since then, it's basically been everyone against Drake. I wouldn't blame him if decided to sit things out and revisit this later. I wouldn't want to be looked at as one the rappers who teamed up to go after Drake.