Did I Make A Mistake Dating A Woman In Her Late 20s?

Daps
Depends on the women's values. I don't think it has to be complicated though. Most men and women complicate things because they don't know what they want.
If they do know what they want they don't have the integrity to sacrifice for that choice.

Find people that value what you value. Also understand that sometimes getting what u want whether that's marriage or something to pump and dump, will at times come with a level of discomfort .

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
God forbid a woman was thinking about marriage and kids at 28. Two years later, at 30 she'll be condidered used goods, too old, and should just lay down and die because she missed her chance.

:hula:

If you are seeing someone and you both aren't in the same page, then move on. If you know she wants to get married in the next year and you don't then move on. But some men are so selfish and will stay with her knowing he doesn't see himself marrying her.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
God forbid a woman was thinking about marriage and kids at 28. Two years later, at 30 she'll be condidered used goods, too old, and should just lay down and die because she missed her chance.

If you are seeing someone and you both aren't in the same page, then move on. If you know she wants to get married in the next year and you don't then move on. But some men are so selfish and will stay with her knowing he doesn't see himself marrying her.

Its hard to let a good thing go when you ain't ready. But I agree with you.

In real life these situations are complex.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
A lot of men do "right now" relationships so they can get consistent sex and the girlfriend "experience" while looking for something better. It happens all the time.

Takes two to tango tho. I tell every one up front I don't want anything currently, but that it could change in the future. Nothing wrong with dating if every one is up front. A lot of women value being with somebody (right now) than sticking to their guns .

Or, they don't actually take advantage of dating :yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

What about the women who steal your Amazon Kindle and break your phone screen because you want to break up since yall not on the same page and wanna move on :francis:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
What about the women who steal your Amazon Kindle and break your phone screen because you want to break up since yall not on the same page and wanna move on :francis:

:picard:
Don't break up with people while because around your personal property. I don't know... This couldn't have been the first time she showed you who she was.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Let her go last night.

Might have to get a restraining order today :francis: and gotta get my phone screen repaired

That just made me not wanna do a relationship for the next couple of years :skip:
biCLaLu.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'm 26 and earlier this year I "dated" a 29 yr old. She was definitely just moving too fast and too damn available and agreeing. Had to let her go:hhh: