Did I Make A Mistake Dating A Woman In Her Late 20s?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm not dramatic I just don't have a Worldly mindset like u. The future is marriage duh
Honestly you sound dramatic right now. Not every relationship has to end in marriage or end up long term. People break up everyday b

Just because a relationship doesnt last a long time doesnt mean someones gonna end up hurt

And you didnt answer my question, what do you consider the "future" in a relationship?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
No I only had 2 friends like that, well actually one. One friend just wants a man period and it's not necessarily about marriage. Only one had time lines on herself. Like she wanted a house, married, and at least one kid by 30.

where you live?

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
If u don't see your future with them then why be in a relationship?

Exactly, especially when you know for a fact you're looking for different things, have different expectations, and aren't even on the same wavelength. I never understood how men know they aren't compatible with a woman and yet still pursue a relationship. It's asking for an unnecessary headache and trouble.

A lot of men do "right now" relationships so they can get consistent sex and the girlfriend "experience" while looking for something better. It happens all the time.

So true! And then they leave a trail of women with "baggage" and act confused why many women are that way.

Men are selfish and strange. Many issues could be avoided if men actually were as rational as they think they are and were actually aware of the effects of their actions.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Are the majority of women in their late 20s like this in your experience ladies? And keep it real :comeon:

I'm 26. She is 28.

And I think I'm gonna have to let her go this month ladies :aicmon:

I've heard some cats say don't date women in their late 20s/early 30s because they are:

• Thinking about marriage
  • Thinking about kids
  • Insecure about getting older and wanna lock you down quickly
  • Got some baggage from past relationships

But my dumb ass still tried it out and now I'm like :beli: - hung up my player hat for this

Now I see why women date older men and it has nothing to do with maturity but everything to do with older men just as pressured to settle down and lock someone up before they get too :flabbynsick:

And I'm not even gonna mention her peers getting engaged and married, showing off on social media having her like :noah:

So yeah, should have listened to older players like Tariq Nasheed :mjpls: women in that late 20s/early 30s range are difficult to date...in my only experience lol.
the thing is why is wanting to get married and have kids by a certain age considered a :umad:type thing?

some people want marriage at that age, some people even younger than that. it's really dependent on the woman. aging is a natural part of life, and no matter who we are age sets up parameters of what we can/should/ need to do.

if you have no intention of marrying, just be smart. if you don't want to break up, at least don't make references to kids or staying together for a long time. eventually let her know you don't know about marriage (the institution versus marrying her, which will hurt her less).

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Are the majority of women in their late 20s like this in your experience ladies? And keep it real :comeon:

I'm 26. She is 28.

And I think I'm gonna have to let her go this month ladies :aicmon:

I've heard some cats say don't date women in their late 20s/early 30s because they are:

• Thinking about marriage
  • Thinking about kids
  • Insecure about getting older and wanna lock you down quickly
  • Got some baggage from past relationships

But my dumb ass still tried it out and now I'm like :beli: - hung up my player hat for this

Now I see why women date older men and it has nothing to do with maturity but everything to do with older men just as pressured to settle down and lock someone up before they get too :flabbynsick:

And I'm not even gonna mention her peers getting engaged and married, showing off on social media having her like :noah:

So yeah, should have listened to older players like Tariq Nasheed :mjpls: women in that late 20s/early 30s range are difficult to date...in my only experience lol.
Half ur age plus seven yrs breh

It's a reason

Women our age r needy (no disrespect ladies)