Did I Make A Mistake Dating A Woman In Her Late 20s?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Are the majority of women in their late 20s like this in your experience ladies? And keep it real :comeon:

I'm 26. She is 28.

And I think I'm gonna have to let her go this month ladies :aicmon:

I've heard some cats say don't date women in their late 20s/early 30s because they are:

• Thinking about marriage
  • Thinking about kids
  • Insecure about getting older and wanna lock you down quickly
  • Got some baggage from past relationships

But my dumb ass still tried it out and now I'm like :beli: - hung up my player hat for this

Now I see why women date older men and it has nothing to do with maturity but everything to do with older men just as pressured to settle down and lock someone up before they get too :flabbynsick:

And I'm not even gonna mention her peers getting engaged and married, showing off on social media having her like :noah:

So yeah, should have listened to older players like Tariq Nasheed :mjpls: women in that late 20s/early 30s range are difficult to date...in my only experience lol.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Most likely they'll be looking for some sort of commitment but I don't do general rule of thumb shyt, you can find a woman who is 28 and is just taking life day by day also.

There's a lot of positives dating a female who is 28 also. A lot less games, a lot less bullshyt usually. Damn near every chick I know around the 22-23 age is all about bullshyt games and they are annoying af too.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Most likely they'll be looking for some sort of commitment but I don't do general rule of thumb shyt, you can find a woman who is 28 and is just taking life day by day also.

There's a lot of positives dating a female who is 28 also. A lot less games, a lot less bullshyt usually. Damn near every chick I know around the 22-23 age is all about bullshyt games and they are annoying af too.

Yeah 22 is too young for me. That's still college age.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah 22 is too young for me. That's still college age.

In my experience there ain't that much difference between a woman who is 24 and one who is 28. But that's just me. You would assume that the woman who is 28 is rushing to settle down but that's not always the case, sometimes the 24-year old is in more of a rush. I think what plays the biggest factor is what type of woman are we talking about.. is she a woman with a good career and career goals (they will tend to hold out longer on commitment) or are we talkin bout a chick who bases her worth on the man in her life? You'll see a lot of women in the city especially who are 28 and no kids. They got shyt they wanna do before settling down. But then you also got 23-year olds with 3 kids already.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
In my experience there ain't that much difference between a woman who is 24 and one who is 28. But that's just me. You would assume that the woman who is 28 is rushing to settle down but that's not always the case, sometimes the 24-year old is in more of a rush. I think what plays the biggest factor is what type of woman are we talking about.. is she a woman with a good career and career goals (they will tend to hold out longer on commitment) or are we talkin bout a chick who bases her worth on the man in her life? You'll see a lot of women in the city especially who are 28 and no kids. They got shyt they wanna do before settling down. But then you also got 23-year olds with 3 kids already.
Man you would think so but my girl got a good career and goals. Before her, I dated a 24 year old, good career too but much more easy going and not looking to get married any time soon. I think some women in their late 20s, whether they have career goals or not, are also looking to get married sooner than later.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
No I only had 2 friends like that, well actually one. One friend just wants a man period and it's not necessarily about marriage. Only one had time lines on herself. Like she wanted a house, married, and at least one kid by 30.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
If u don't see your future with them then why be in a relationship?
Define future. Thats too obscure. A future could be a year from now or looking to get married like the OP is describing. You dont have to potentially wanna marry everyone you date

How about you just talk to her and see where her head is at?

However, I will say if you don't intend to take it further ever you mines well call it quits

And stop listening to other nikkas. Y'all too old for this shyt.

The best advice is no advice. Hell even take what I'm telling you with a grain of salt.
Thats solid, stir up waters to catch fish.

Also your username made me laugh when I first saw it :mjlol:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Then why not label it as being friends? Why get into a situation that u know it's gonna end up with someone getting hurt?
Define future. Thats too obscure. A future could be a year from now or looking to get married like the OP is describing. You dont have to potentially wanna marry everyone you date

Thats solid, stir up waters to catch fish.

Also your username made me laugh when I first saw it :mjlol:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Then why not label it as being friends? Why get into a situation that u know it's gonna end up with someone getting hurt?
Honestly you sound dramatic right now. Not every relationship has to end in marriage or end up long term. People break up everyday b

Just because a relationship doesnt last a long time doesnt mean someones gonna end up hurt

And you didnt answer my question, what do you consider the "future" in a relationship?