Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Don't listen to these mothers fukkers they know nothing of addiction. Glad you made it through
You sound stupid as fukk. I lost a cousin and two childhood friends to an OD. You don’t know shyt about me or wtf I’ve been through. And I myself had some issues with alcohol in my early-mid twenties, it almost ruined my life.

You hoe nikkas reach like some females. Thinking you know the life story of a stranger on a internet forum.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
U sure?

I dont wanna be compared to a junkie :francis:
I had a childhood friend who did X damn near every other day. He was a junkie but a functional one. Made well over 6 figures. Physically you couldn’t even tell. He OD’d off a bad pill. “Junkie” and “addict” are interchangeable terms. People can slice it however they want but its the same shyt.

I’m glad you beat your issues breh

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound stupid as fukk. I lost a cousin and two childhood friends to an OD. You don’t know shyt about me or wtf I’ve been through. And I myself had some issues with alcohol in my early-mid twenties, it almost ruined my life.

You hoe nikkas reach like some females. Thinking you know the life story of a stranger on a internet forum.
fukk you
You don't know me or what I been through as well you sound like you are making shyt up. Real junkies do take x everyday and more.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
fukk you
You don't know me or what I been through as well you sound like you are making shyt up. Real junkies do take x everyday and more.
Yeah you definitely sound like a junkie. Stupid mothafukka. Explains why your brain is fried.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Maybe its cuz of military school or being raised in a strict household.. but i feel like i'm a whole decade plus behind everyone sometimes.

I didn't even try weed till i was 27-28 :mjgrin:

I think I only drank like 5 times in college total :mjgrin:

I smoked my first cigar at 31 :dead:

Imma be that weird old nikka at 50 in the club asking kids where I can find a sip of lean :snoop:

Get it have you live it:hubie::mjgrin:. I'm a late bloomer myself. I legit probably won't have kids till 40:francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@Luken got exposed.

@Matt504 bodied @Stringer Bell with afrobeats.

Don't forget about Nicole got dissed by @Hathaway on wax

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Started doing drugs....

full