Did @Gold die? UPDATE: He's alive

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Covid fukked me up. Started doing drugs to deal with the symptoms. Did a little too much drugs...

Wife didn't like it all. Caused some marital strife.

But it's all good now. I'm healthy and alive and all that.

Still a drug addict tho, but working on that part :francis:
Should have saved that rep i just hit u with for this post. Much respect to u for admitting that. They say that is the first step, and it is very true.

So is most of my family(what is left of us).

I know we dont really know eachother, even by internet standards, but i just wanna offer u some moral support. Addiction gotta be one of the most disresectful, lonely diseases. It doesnt discriminate, doesnt take no holidays, and can be very unforgiving.

Make sure u stick close to ur wife and remember she and any other family who loves u is suffering through this disease with u, except they dont at least get to enjoy that brief fleeting artificial euphoria with u. :francis:

But if they are sticking by u despite the hardships, it really shows just how much they love u. Its shyt like this through which u learn who ur friends and family truly are. And that u are not just fighting for ur own life, but everyone who loves u.

Getting clean is hard, but if u havent figured it out already, u will soon see it is STAYING clean where the true battle begins.

If u need to talk to someone should u decide to turn to ur coli brehs and brehettes, i just want u to know im probably not alone in saying we here for ya brehthren. :salute:

Stay safe and clean out there, and idk what ur DOC was but i can name a few legal, far less addictive and cheaper but effective counter substances to help appease the demon while maintaining ur wellness and sobriety.

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
nikka my hairline been pushed back :mjcry:

I should stop trolling tho... people actually care about my wellbeing which is heartwarming and somewhat surprising.

I'm not a drug addict, was just playing. But I did do drugs during covid, and my wife did hate it. And it did cause the biggest fight we've ever had.

But.. shyt that was so long ago. The only shyt I do now is drink gin and take edibles.
You've been a consistently cool poster breh, only natural :yeshrug:

We lost alot of folks in 2022, glad you alright.

Daps
@Luken got exposed.

@Matt504 bodied @Stringer Bell with afrobeats.

Don't forget @Apprentice being on a coli suspension and releasing a diss track to @Houston911 and several brehs from beyond the coli grave, and getting his suspension extended :laff:

The diss was pretty good too. :mjgrin:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They still got X outchea? :wtf:

Last time i fukked with that shyt the the first two digits of the year was entirely different numbers:flabbynsick:

Dem triple stack supermans was like my got damn kryptonite.

Maybe its cuz of military school or being raised in a strict household.. but i feel like i'm a whole decade plus behind everyone sometimes.

I didn't even try weed till i was 27-28 :mjgrin:

I think I only drank like 5 times in college total :mjgrin:

I smoked my first cigar at 31 :dead:

Imma be that weird old nikka at 50 in the club asking kids where I can find a sip of lean :snoop:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Imma be that weird old nikka at 50 in the club asking kids where I can find a sip of lean :snoop:

2dcbff0a09ec8ccf71ac56c37551a78c.jpg

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Maybe its cuz of military school or being raised in a strict household.. but i feel like i'm a whole decade plus behind everyone sometimes.

rotf:russ:By the time u graduate to opioids the doctors will be GIVING u that shyt like candy for ur sciatica!!!:blessed:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

What type of drug(s) did you do?

Edit - you took x everyday? That’s not even normal for junkies