Did Freddy Vs Jason meet Expectations?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not for me. shyt not even at 18 when it dropped. But much like the Freddy and Jason album we got from fab and Jada, it’s probably the best version of that movie we could’ve gotten.

I don’t think there’s a better version of that to be done on the real. Freddy at that point had become more of a stand up comedian and the Friday movies weren’t sure what the hell they were doing anymore. So it was a little too comedic to me. But that’s also Ronnie Yu’s style.

When both of them are brought back to screen I’d love to see what another director could do with the idea.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Didnt like how they cheated for Jason to win. Overall thought it would better but I guess its cause I was anticipating it since Jason Goes to Hell back in 93 when Freddy’s hand/glove grabbed Jason’s mask and brought it underground at the end of the movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It was aight could have been better tho
met and exceeded expectations

I always :gucci: when they try to explain that entire scene. Ronnie Yu copped pleas too...like you the fukking director, you ain't hear her say it? :comeon: They only doing 1 take?
Trust that you would more perturbed at nonsense like that than freddy referring to her as "dark meat"

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
everytime that movie is mention first thing i remember is homie get bend in half after getting his rocks off on that broad

Freddy-vs-Jason-Gif-freddy-vs-jason-32502964-500-209.gif

and this broad chest

latest