Did Fetty confirm the illuminati salute?

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can say for a fact that what people typically refer to as the Illuminati does in fact exist, but for dude to be focusing on celebrties and rappers is some low tier clown shyt

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I can say for a fact that what people typically refer to as the Illuminati does in fact exist, but for dude to be focusing on celebrties and rappers is some low tier clown shyt

Thats the foundation of the path though. What captivates people's attention more? Celebrities and rappers or white men they have no idea of (the bankers)? Easy answer. Celebrities. So if we can get an understanding of how celebrities are being used to distract, well then it should lead us deeper down the wormhole to the source of all this confusion. At least thats what happened with me...

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the foundation of the path though. What captivates people's attention more? Celebrities and rappers or white men they have no idea of (the bankers)? Easy answer. Celebrities. So if we can get an understanding of how celebrities are being used to distract, well then it should lead us deeper down the wormhole to the source of all this confusion. At least thats what happened with me...

I understand,media is used as method of social engineenring, music is just a small aspect of that, but ultimately these artist are powerless and nonthreathning