Did Fetty confirm the illuminati salute?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Big L's post were celebrities, dummy

You're sitting here :cape: for the existence of the Illuminati and I'm the dummy?

:camby:

nikkas need to start taking responsibility for their own successes and failures. Stop attributing everyones success (and your lack thereof) to the Illuminati.

Last edited:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Nah, that album cover is pretty demonic looking. I understand homee lost an eye, but getchoo a patch for christ sake and stop poking ya booty out for these decrepit old white men

:camby:

SmitDog

Rookie
Daps
I read someone bring up Jordan, but Jordan's "jumpman" symbol is a pyramid with the ball being the all-seeing eye. two 3's is six, for #23. jorDan, for the Tribe of Dan (snake tribe), and he sticks his tounge out.

And for country music, they sure snatched Taylor Swift up. See her shake it off vid of her throwing up the Pyramid, with the gold snake chain on, symbolizing the snakes chain around her.

Let's talk the white devils in rap. (I'm white btw) Mainstream white rappers. 2 M's is like master mason, 33 degree, and 2 3's equal 6... that's their illuminati shyt. First you got Eminem, then you got Mac Miller, then you got MackleMore. Let's not forget about Asher Roth, which is "Asheroth", a demon's name.

It'd be one thing if these were the only examples, but there's a trillion more. Take the Holidays. The Christmas Tree is a Pyramid w/ an Angel (Satan's an Angel) on the top (or bright all seeing eye like on doller bill). The Bible says Christ is the cornerstone. They cut off the cornerstone and put up an angel. The "Satan's Claws" (Santa Clause) hat is also a pyramid w/ the eye on top. The eye is for the "Watchers", who were Angels. You have to kneel to your Asherah Pole (wooden pole idol from Bible) and get your present. Present is serpent mixed up.

This is from the Bible:
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not:

It was written way before Christmas. You think they didn't look at that verse and make Christmas to deliberately shyt on the Bible?

What about Easter? What lays eggs, birds and reptiles. The snake and bird are the symbol for the Tribe of Dan in the Bible. The bird stands for an Angel and the snake for a Fallen Angel. And we celebrate them instead of the Christ Easter story.

I know it sounds crazy, but there's actually still a fukk ton more examples of this stuff. Like with the days of the week, and planets and even way more. Tribe of Dan's the 13th Tribe and you got Sureno's tatting 3 dot pyramids on there hands w/ ah 13 an shyt. La Emme.. two "M's" for Master Mason, 33rd degree, it equals 6, and all kind ah shyt. Even flight MH 370 had two 3's on the back fin. (2 tridents)

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Ah yes.
The illuminati. The hidden hand.
After controlling and manipulating the money of virtually every country in the world by taking control of their central banks and profiting off every single major war and conflict...

They thought to themselves...
I bet these drug addict rappers would keep our secrets we've kept for centuries. Let's get some rappers on board

Would be easier to manipulate the masses if they used celebrated public figures.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
They're trolling y'all. LOL @ Tom Brady being on there. The Illuminatti allows him to throw complete passes?

And it's always the pop stars/rappers. Country music is still selling strong....where are their salutes?

Where are the salutes from European artists who are sellling records?

If Tom Brady is there, where is Kobe, where is MJ salute pictures?

Many of these ppl worked years to cultivate their talent, they invested in themselves....while the ppl accusing them of this stuff were out partying, not investing in themselves etc.

eG5wcmw3MTI=_o_kobe-bryant-illuminati-commercial-ties-to-satan-exposed.jpg

The pyramid. The owl. The all seeing eye. The triple six with the fingers. It's all there man.

Jordan.jpg

ad0f35_a543c1197a7ffea2d9cd0729c5523d17.png_1024

justine_bieber_illuminati_2011.png

qCPLz.jpg

Here MJ23 using symbolism that the Beatles, Justin Beiber and even country star Carrie Underwood

Why would a young Michael Jackson do this:
hqdefault.jpg

You wanted European Pop stars?
How about the biggest ones to ever hit America:

20835504_illuminati-beatles-0.png

Notice Paul McCartney throwing up the triple six and John Lennon throwing up Satans horns?

Last edited: