did "donk melo" super fan buddyomar go to far?

should buddyomar be permabanned?

• yes he went too fukkkng far

Votes: 69 85.2%
  • nah he just jokes let it go

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Usually I don't mind his posts but he crossed the line with this one. That was not cool at all. I'm legitimately disgusted right now.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
abe-simpson-gif.gif

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no remorse...no my bad i took it far

Just like a pedo that gets away no sorry imma chill a bit jusy
:umad: i talked about kobe and his daughter having sex and didnt even really face no consequences

fukk outta here u clown

I meant to add this to the previous post, but I'll just copy and paste what I wrote verbatim:

:manny: What can I say, I have a pretty fukked up sense of humor and I'm a gifted writer. In hindsight was that post funny? No, but hey, I'm a man about it. It was a stupid joke, and it wasn't funny. I didn't delete it because I stand by what I wrote and other posters are entitled to call me whatever defamatory names they wanna use. I'm a good guy, man. I just like to make people laugh, and clearly I failed to do that there.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what yall get for encouraging all the bullshyt. He just kept going further and further.

Gay trolling and incestual/pedophilia trolling are two different animals. I don't need these fakkits on here to encourage me, I'm more than capable of being demented all by myself.