did "donk melo" super fan buddyomar go to far?

should buddyomar be permabanned?

• yes he went too fukkkng far

Votes: 69 85.2%
  • nah he just jokes let it go

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Mods are fukking up by letting these obvious trolls come back
full

What does it take to get a permaban? :what: Even sending dikk pics doesn't get a permaban. No standards or intransigence whatsoever.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mods are fukking up by letting these obvious trolls come back
full

What does it take to get a permaban? :what: Even sending dikk pics doesn't get a permaban. No standards or intransigence whatsoever.

:what: I did my bid for a crime I already got time for. That's some double jeopardy shyt, totally unconstitutional. Either way I held my head high, and the parole board said I could go home. I'm a reformed citizen.

You only do two days: the day you come in pause and the day you come out pause

Edit: trolls don't do jack shyt but troll all day. I make plenty of posts that aren't trolling related. Anyway I'm dapping you for using the word intransigence.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BuddyOmar may be a monster, but at least he's intelligent. Coli could use more of that.

Ban the stupid posters instead. Start with @Mowgli.

:heh: at monster. I'm just a fukking weirdo that pushes/pushed the envelope too far with some trolling. Anyway it's good to be able to post again. :mjcry: so many great sports moments I had to sit on the sidelines for.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: That post did not talk about sodomy whatsoever. That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
Its just business bruh. You dont belong here. You have a sickness and for your own good you must be thrown into the wastelands. I hear niketalk has a real good forum.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh shyt
:what: I did my bid for a crime I already got time for. That's some double jeopardy shyt, totally unconstitutional. Either way I held my head high, and the parole board said I could go home. I'm a reformed citizen.

You only do two days: the day you come in pause and the day you come out pause

Edit: trolls don't do jack shyt but troll all day. I make plenty of posts that aren't trolling related. Anyway I'm dapping you for using the word intransigence.
Oh shyt, u back breh? I dunno about the pedo homo incest humor but ur serious posts weren't bad. You gonna be in the game threads?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just business bruh. You dont belong here. You have a sickness and for your own good you must be thrown into the wastelands. I hear niketalk has a real good forum.

:scusthov: Niketalk is trash man along with all of those fashion/hypebeast sites. They're infested with prepubescent cacs and cornballs. Coli really is the GOAT forum.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt

Oh shyt, u back breh? I dunno about the pedo homo incest humor but ur serious posts weren't bad. You gonna be in the game threads?

:mjcry: I never left breh. I was lurking when I had the time. I love writing, and I like this website so I will most definitely keep posting in game threads.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:scusthov: Niketalk is trash man along with all of those fashion/hypebeast sites. They're infested with prepubescent cacs and cornballs. Coli really is the GOAT forum.
Im sorry but you're saying shyt that guys get taken to the next life for saying. I dont know how the hell you got back here. Who is your cosigner?