Did Bray Wyatt Warn Us About The Arrival of The Fiend FOUR YEARS AGO?!

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm already tired of hearing about The Fiend. It was literally just Bray Wyatt's normal entrance except now he's wearing a Slipknot mask, a few more camera cuts, and slightly remixed music. He was maybe slightly more aggressive than normal in the ring but not noticeably so. He just dresses like a spooky clown now. Based on how produced the entrance is for TV, I'm sure it looks fukking stupid in a live setting (like most NXT entrances that are built entirely around changing camera angles to cover for guys getting into position).

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
How does the video in OP relate to The Fiend character? I haven’t been watching consistently so not up to date, I saw The Fiend debut though and it was dope.
Basically Bray Wyatt/The Fiend is like a split personality.
The Fiend is this monster who does horrible shyt and strikes fear in the hearts of those who witness him. The Funhouse Bray appears to be a separate character from the Fiend but they are one in the same, even if Bray doesn't realize it.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically Bray Wyatt/The Fiend is like a split personality.
The Fiend is this monster who does horrible shyt and strikes fear in the hearts of those who witness him. The Funhouse Bray appears to be a separate character from the Fiend but they are one in the same, even if Bray doesn't realize it.

Got it, thanks for the explanation. Makes sense now.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How does the video in OP relate to The Fiend character? I haven’t been watching consistently so not up to date, I saw The Fiend debut though and it was dope.

My Guess Is The Blonde Hair, The “Cat Like” Eyes, The Pale Face And That Fact That This “Man” Is Actually HIM

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
they need another brand focused on scripted storytelling visuals

put it on saturdays

let the talent try & breathe some life back into the character side the real money side

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Who killed the world?
you-did-it-your-fault.gif