Did BMF release the worst portrayal of Tupac we’ve ever seen on a movie screen

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the All Eyez on Me movie Pac looked the closest (in certain ways) and there's another actor I've seen before who never portrayed Pac but I think he could pull it off.

Let's be honest most people especially his stans have this weird obsession when it comes to someone portraying Pac that it'll never be good enough because they want the person to look (and even sound) like him from HEAD TO TOE which just isn't possible because just like Pac most people in general have their unique look and voice that can't truly be duplicated to that extent.

To answer the question, yes it was a terrible casting choice but also a questionable and unnecessary character introduction.
It's not the look.Pac was an extraordinarily charismatic guy.That's the thing nobody has been able to capture.I think it will take an elite class actor.Most of these Pac productions lck the budget for that.They're always cutting corners.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Nah the official biopic probably was. They thought simply because he looked like Pac that it was enough. Breh couldn't stop bouncing, bobbling his head, and hyperventilating in every scene.

:pachaha:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Falcon nikka was the worst :russ:
full