Did BMF release the worst portrayal of Tupac we’ve ever seen on a movie screen

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I thought the All Eyez on Me movie Pac looked the closest (in certain ways) and there's another actor I've seen before who never portrayed Pac but I think he could pull it off.

Let's be honest most people especially his stans have this weird obsession when it comes to someone portraying Pac that it'll never be good enough because they want the person to look (and even sound) like him from HEAD TO TOE which just isn't possible because just like Pac most people in general have their unique look and voice that can't truly be duplicated to that extent.

To answer the question, yes it was a terrible casting choice but also a questionable and unnecessary character introduction.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bro look sassy as hell

full

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I think to play Pac, you gotta be transformed into Pac. fukk playing a role, you gotta be so deep into it you gotta basically turn into a clone of him like that Perkio dude. Pac didn't just play Bishop, he became Bishop. You gotta do the same thing if you wanna play him.

nikkas think that just by listening to his songs and "understanding his messages" means you can become him. That's bullshyt.

You gotta educate yourself on black history and radical tradition. That's how you get the rage aspect of his character. You gotta cold approach women and get your mouthpiece game on point. That's how you get the suave aspect.

You gotta associate yourself with street nikkas too, preferably Pirus. Yeah it might be dangerous, but if you gonna play Pac authentically, you gotta move like him too. Start dissing other actors saying they can't hold a fukking candle to you. Basically become like how the dude with shotgun from Boyz N the Hood was in real life. Get aggressive.

An "actor" can't play Tupac, you live this shyt fr.

Daps
Biggest problem with Pac is that he was so iconic while also having a unique look to him.

Outside of Demetrius Shipp, I haven't seen many brehs that even look like him....not close. Because of that, you gotta have a great actor...a Black version of Daniel Day-Lewis that transforms so much you forget they're acting.

Then, Pac had a unique sound...a smoker so his voice had a certain hoarse quality that made him sound older.