Did biscuit and bangers random thread prove that white women really are black mans kryptonite

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They should've just dismissed you as an idiot like i did. :manny:
Whatever you gotta tell yourself champ

Notice how it's always the posters such as yourself that are first to @me to flat earth threads, then get emotional and derail said flat earth threads when they dont go yalls way:francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
First of all.. Good morning to you

I've always respected you and admired our dialogue

So I only feel comfortable explaining this to you of all people

Cause you are a rational thinking human being

Unlike these non critical thinking savages in here...

First off....

I don't see the point of the OP making a subliminal thread about me and others being c00ns simply cause we acknowledged a white poster saying Hello to us...

A white poster who I been cool. With and known before manly had even opened accounting here...

And here what you Dont know

Moments after OP killmonger made his thread..

I got threats in my inbox from numerous pseudo militants talking about they gonna smack me...do this to me... fukk u old head I'm gonna do that to you..i know where u live.. Blah blah

I took it personal :manny:

So I responded like any father... Homeowner...family man should

Go ahead and do Something....

Cause i stay ready :shaq2:

im too old to fight.... But I keep that iron on me.. Please believe it
:ufdup:

In The words of my west Indian uncle

Mi haff mi GUN PON ME!
:pacspit:

and I make NO APOLOGIES FOR WHAT I SAY
:yeshrug:
I appreciate it bro. I didn't know this was you b/c I only skimmed thru the first couple of pages. The optics just look bad. A white chick comes on a board of black dudes and all of a sudden threats of smoke in the air.
:mjlol: Regardless u always been cool, I just don't like whites thinking they got this type of pull.

Btw is this the same white chick that was in black face or was that somebody else? I'm bad at keeping up with posters.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I appreciate it bro. I didn't know this was you b/c I only skimmed thru the first couple of pages. The optics just look bad. A white chick comes on a board of black dudes and all of a sudden threats of smoke in the air.
:mjlol: Regardless u always been cool, I just don't like whites thinking they got this type of pull.

Btw is this the same white chick that was in black face or was that somebody else? I'm bad at keeping up with posters.

Look ive never got involved in all that fukkery...everybody knows i love posting my threads about true crime...rub a dub music..finances....the political rammifications of recycable goods and my idol Al Haymon ....

hell im a flabby n sick dude..i know nothing about this PAWG culture shyt they be talking on the internet

im a triple O.G i respect those who respect me

biscuits has an impressive knowledge of classic reggae (dancehall/rub a dub) that's our connection...ive talked with her about it and continue to talk with her about it....regardless what these buffoons think

and that's with ANYONE..if i respect your mindset regarding MUSIC... I FUKKS WIT YA ...REGARDLESS OF COLOR

cause that's the original theme of this board ...........MUSIC

if i dialogue with ya..i consider you a friend...particuarly if the dialogue never got disrespectful

and i can dialogue without comprimising myself or values

im stil PRO BLACK as fukk........and you can be PRO BLACK without being HATEFUL...

and im not gonna be that and im not let ANYBODY TELL ME DIFFERENT :manny:

so mote it be

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:laff: At @penfieId AKA Koven AKA Spinoza in here acting like he didn’t get banned for his pedophile rape fantasies. That nikka is an actual admitted c00n and has no shame about it

That nikka wanted to be a loyal simp to underage girls
:laff:
10fuoid.jpg

nikkas in here really co-signing that rapist :laff:
B04-A6-A26-FD59-43-B1-9-E61-A4-AC411-E3-D4-D.jpg

These coli personality changes is some hilarious shyt
:russ:

nikkas hate me so much that they co-sign foolishness...... I love it
:blessed:

That rape stuff was directed at you; a gay male so it’s all fair.

And chief queen is 30

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Look ive never got involved in all that fukkery...everybody knows i love posting my threads about true crime...rub a dub music..finances....the political rammifications of recycable goods and my idol Al Haymon ....

hell im a flabby n sick dude..i know nothing about this PAWG culture shyt they be talking on the internet

im a triple O.G i respect those who respect me

biscuits has an impressive knowledge of classic reggae (dancehall/rub a dub) that's our connection...ive talked with her about it and continue to talk with her about it....regardless what these buffoons think

and that's with ANYONE..if i respect your mindset regarding MUSIC... I FUKKS WIT YA ...REGARDLESS OF COLOR

cause that's the original theme of this board ...........MUSIC

if i dialogue with ya..i consider you a friend...particuarly if the dialogue never got disrespectful

and i can dialogue without comprimising myself or values

im stil PRO BLACK as fukk........and you can be PRO BLACK without being HATEFUL...

and im not gonna be that and im not let ANYBODY TELL ME DIFFERENT :manny:

so mote it be

Damn :wow:
You washed that queen @Killmonger

Remind me to stay on your good side