Did biscuit and bangers random thread prove that white women really are black mans kryptonite

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Aye @Killmonger....

let me tell your HERMAPHODITE AZZ SOMETHING...

i consider @biscuitsnbangers to be a damn good poster and good friend.....

hell for a long time i didn't even know she was white ...till like years later when posters would refrence that...

but it didn't fukking matter.......she had good content and was well versed in subjects i was intrested in like classic dancehall music (rub a dub) which we both share an appreciation of

known her since i first arrived around 2012 after making the transition from SOHH...

she always had great threads ...very knowledgeable ....respectful of the culture and even when we disagreed on issues ..she never got disrespectful or out of pocket

unlike your phaggot azz....who DOES NOTHING FOR THE CULTURE EXCEPT POSTS GOSSIP THREADS AND SENSATIONAL STORIES FOR ATTENTION

sounds like your DIKK N DA BOOTY AZZ got jealous cause this COLI VET got more attention and welcome than you got...

she took the time to TAG me and wish me a great summer...that felt nice....i appreicated that.......

i don't have to explain my admiration of her to you...

first of all WHO DA FUKK ARE YOU ANYWAY..

AINT YOU THE SAME CLOWN WHO WAS KNOWN AS "BEYONCE KNOWLES THE POSTER" on here?? :patrice:

yeah that sounds like you...

mane all i got to say is WATCH YOUR SISSY AZZ MOUTH....I WILL BEAT THE SODOMITE OUT YO AZZ IF YOU EVER TRY TO SUBLIMINALLY CALL ME A c00n..JIGABOO...BEDBUCK OR WHATEVER

YOU DON'T KNOW ME..AND I DON'T KNOW YOU..AND I DON'T CARE TO KNOW YOU :ufdup:

fukk around and get your COLI ACCOUNT DELETED as of today if you keep pushing that line......

now go ahead and bush this lame azz thread and go back to being the WENDY WILLIAMS IN DRAG that we know you for....

cause YOU DO NOT STAND FOR THE CULTURE OR OUR RACE....

YOU HOMOSEXUAL HYBRID...

YA MAMA SHOULD KILL HERSELF FOR SPITTING YOU OUT HER WOMB :ufdup:

AND THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU FUKKBWOI WANNA BE CYBER MILITANTS ON HERE...

ID FUKK ALL YALL UP ON SITE :pacspit:

just got my gun license renewed...so you know my flabby n sick azz ain't trying to fight the fair one...

i ain't DA BABY :manny:

fukk around and feel the .380

:bustback:
:picard: jesus

Daps
:laff: At @penfieId AKA Koven AKA Spinoza in here acting like he didn’t get banned for his pedophile rape fantasies. That nikka is an actual admitted c00n and has no shame about it

That nikka wanted to be a loyal simp to underage girls
:laff:
10fuoid.jpg

nikkas in here really co-signing that rapist :laff:
B04-A6-A26-FD59-43-B1-9-E61-A4-AC411-E3-D4-D.jpg

These coli personality changes is some hilarious shyt
:russ:

nikkas hate me so much that they co-sign foolishness...... I love it
:blessed: