Did Anyone Fumble The Bag Worse Than Desus and Mero?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
What happened to these guys? Before the Pandemic they were everywhere. I could have seen them replacing Charlemagne and Envy as The Breakfast Club hosts. They were the "edgy nikkas" the corporate whites were setting up to be the next winner of the Illuminati Lottery.

I haven't seen or heard from these guys in forever..

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
What happened to these guys? Before the Pandemic they were everywhere. I could have seen them replacing Charlemagne and Envy as The Breakfast Club hosts. They were the "edgy nikkas" the corporate whites were setting up to be the next winner of the Illuminati Lottery.

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Desus fukked that up trying to chase the Hollyweirdos and liberal dikk suckery. Skated on their boy Victor that held them down because he wasn't on some soft shoe shyt. It's a real shame they both hella talented

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

They went their separate ways.

The podcast game is like anything else, people have relationships that don't last.

Almost every podcast has had a a break up or overhaul on the hosts/talent.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I disagree. Their schtick got really old really fast. At some point you gotta be able to just do a good interview on the merits of the subject and topic without all the extras and then sprinkle the comedic elements as fits. They had a shelf life and it expired.

Desus was smart to bail and try to figure out his own thing. Not sure if that’s working but that duo wasn’t going to work either. Maybe they could have gone the YouTube/twitch streaming route.