Did anyone ever have an unrequited love?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that shyt aint no joke :wow:

I seen people commit suicide over it...I seen bytches turn gay...I seen people go thru deep depression :wow:

thats why i no longer love these hoes :wow:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Once and since then I threw "love" in the bushes.

You're letting that person win in the end....Clearly that person still holds power over you, to the point where its inspiring bitterness, and affecting your future relationships with others. Let that person and situation go. We've all been played, its how you respond thats key.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Once and since then I threw "love" in the bushes.

that pain :to:

You're letting that person win in the end....Clearly that person still holds power over you, to the point where its inspiring bitterness, and affecting your future relationships with others. Let that person go and situation go. We've all been played, its how you respond thats key.

and nah...i think he is more so protecting himself...it sucks really bad breh

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You're letting that person win in the end....Clearly that person still holds power over you, to the point where its inspiring bitterness, and affecting your future relationships with others. Let that person go and situation go. We've all been played, its how you respond thats key.

She can have all the power she wants. At least I can't be hurt anymore.

No_bammer_weed

Daps
Im not going to turn this into a psycho therapy lounge, but I will say that when relationships go sour, people tend to lose self-awareness and in particular how their individual behaviors and actions contributed to the break up, in favor of woe is me self loathing.

Ive been up at night, boo-hoo'ng in pain about how I was done wrong too...but then I reflect and think:

---what about all those side pieces I had when we were together. I thought I was getting over on her, but she knew, or at least had a good idea. How u think that made her feel?

---what about all those times she wanted to kick it, but I went out with my boys instead...or I made her do sht that I wanted, rather than orienting things around her wants and considerations.

---what about the times I just "beat it up" and nutted in her mouth like she was a hoe, rather than busting out the candles and making love to her on a rose petaled covered bed?

---what about all the missed opportunities to say that I loved her, or the stupid irrelevant issues I blew up, etc, etc, etc

The point is that nobody is perfect and relationships are complicated. A break up, and the hurt involved, provides ample space for self-reflection and ways to improve. Even if you felt you did sht right 99% of the time, and nobody can tell you a damn thing, did you also ignore warning signs with this person, and push thru because he/she was hot, or made you feel good? If so, you were putting that future hurt on credit, because you should have had a good idea things would end poorly.

At the end of the day, you're gunna have to cross that intersection --- are u gunna be a too cool for bytches, selfish nicca, because of the past --- or are you gunna risk vulnerability, potential hurt, and light teasing from people because ur "simpin", and willing to express true emotion, in order to sacrifice and let this person know u truly care? Either way, the choice is completely urs.
@Sierra Mist @Gator Reloaded @DaygoTaco

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im not going to turn this into a psycho therapy lounge, but I will say that when relationships go sour, people tend to lose self-awareness and in particular how their individual behaviors and actions contributed to the break up in favor of woe is me, self loathing.

Ive been up at night boo-hoo'ng, in pain about how I was done wrong too...but then I reflect and think:

---what about all those side pieces I had when we were together. I thought I was getting over on her, but she knew, or at least had a good idea. How u think that made her feel?

---what about all those times she wanted to kick it, but I went out with my boys instead...or I made her do sht that I wanted, rather than orienting things around her wants and considerations.

---what about the times I just "beat it up" and nutted in her mouth like she was a hoe, rather than busting out the candles and making love to her on a rose petaled covered bed?

---what about all the missed opportunities to say that I loved her, or the stupid irrelevant issues I blew up, etc, etc, etc

The point is that nobody is perfect and relationships are complicated. A break up, and the hurt involved, provides ample space for self-reflection and ways to improve. Even if you felt you did sht right 99% of the time, and nobody can tell you a damn thing, did you also ignore warning signs with this person, and push thru because he/she was hot, or made you feel good? If so, you were putting that future hurt on credit, because you should have had a good idea things would end poorly.

At the end of the day, you're gunna have to cross that intersection --- are u gunna be a too cool for bytches, selfish nicca, because of the past --- or are you gunna risk vulnerability, potential hurt, and light teasing from people because ur "simpin", and willing to express true emotion, in order to sacrifice and let this person know u truly care? Either way, the choice is completely urs.
@Sierra Mist @Gator Reloaded @DaygoTaco

There is some truth to this....after my pawg cut me off, I was depressed, but I realized it was my fault why we stopped dating/fukking etc...

and she never played me or anything, I just caught feelings too quick and showed them while she was having fun....when she made it lear that she was feeling, I was already fallen so it was stupid...i came on too strong .... :to:

No_bammer_weed

Daps
There is some truth to this....after my pawg cut me off, I was depressed, but I realized it was my fault why we stopped dating/fukking etc...

and she never played me or anything, I just caught feelings too quick and showed them while she was having fun....when she made it lear that she was feeling, I was already fallen so it was stupid...i came on too strong .... :to:

:childplease: ...All this bitterness is because some pawg, as you call her, "cut you off"??...This is all because some white chick that u was fckin with lightweight found new dyck? Get real.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I have had an unrequited love. She was beautiful. My intellectual equal. Really beautiful. Smooth, soft skin, long legs, and a soft voice. There was an intense electricity between us when we kissed. We were starved for time with each other.

I don't want to go into meaningless details about it. Caught feelings pretty early, started trying really hard to do everything in my power to show that I was every bit the man that she should want and deserve, and like most relationships, it ended. Sparked back up a few years later, but I still couldn't let go of how dirty she did me. Really dirty, but I still loved her. That conflict was extremely unbearable. Again, it ended. I've moved on from being hung up on her specifically, but @No_bammer_weed has a great point. I really wish I was able to get past how things went down between us...

We live in an individualistic society. That means that the phrase, "To learn how to love others, you must first love yourself," carries a lot of weight. It means pushing past lots of personal hangups, commitment to self-improvement, and a conscious understanding that you are part of a two-person relationship. If I were to have a conversation with myself ten years ago, I would definitely include this gem in there.

That's why boards like this exist. We come to vent, give advice, share experiences, and revel in honesty regarding these issues. As men, it's not like we talk about this kind of stuff in person all the time, or at all, in a face to face setting. This is what we've got. I value it and try to contribute as best I can.

I'm not above putting my "real" self out there for fear of getting hurt. It's just not my nature to put up personal walls like that. Ask my friends that know me in real life, like @No_bammer_weed. Lack of a front actually adds to my appeal in both platonic friendships and romantic relationships. Even if it's a short-term relationship, I always like to put myself in a position where I can think well of the woman that I had the opportunity to explore and experience after our time together. Why wouldn't I?

Anyway, this thread has great potential. Let's not judge each other for our pasts, especially if we can learn something from one another.

Five stars.

:salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: ...All this bitterness is because some pawg, as you call her, "cut you off"??...This is all because some white chick that u was fckin with lightweight found new dyck? Get real.

no not all :wtf:

My former roommates friend shot himself int he chest over the summer because of this.....and a good friend of mine (female) is sad as fukk because this dude doesnt like her back.....

im over all my exes, the thread idea just crossed my mind breh :yeshrug:

Daps
I have had an unrequited love. She was beautiful. My intellectual equal. Really beautiful. Smooth, soft skin, long legs, and a soft voice. There was an intense electricity between us when we kissed. We were starved for time with each other.

I don't want to go into meaningless details about it. Caught feelings pretty early, started trying really hard to do everything in my power to show that I was every bit the man that she should want and deserve, and like most relationships, it ended. Sparked back up a few years later, but I still couldn't let go of how dirty she did me. Really dirty, but I still loved her. That conflict was extremely unbearable. Again, it ended. I've moved on from being hung up on her specifically, but @No_bammer_weed has a great point. I really wish I was able to get past how things went down between us...

We live in an individualistic society. That means that the phrase, "To learn how to love others, you must first love yourself," carries a lot of weight. It means pushing past lots of personal hangups, commitment to self-improvement, and a conscious understanding that you are part of a two-person relationship. If I were to have a conversation with myself ten years ago, I would definitely include this gem in there.

That's why boards like this exist. We come to vent, give advice, share experiences, and revel in honesty regarding these issues. As men, it's not like we talk about this kind of stuff in person all the time, or at all, in a face to face setting. This is what we've got. I value it and try to contribute as best I can.

I'm not above putting my "real" self out there for fear of getting hurt. It's just not my nature to put up personal walls like that. Ask my friends that know me in real life, like @No_bammer_weed. Lack of a front actually adds to my appeal in both platonic friendships and romantic relationships. Even if it's a short-term relationship, I always like to put myself in a position where I can think well of the woman that I had the opportunity to explore and experience after our time together. Why wouldn't I?

Anyway, this thread has great potential. Let's not judge each other for our pasts, especially if we can learn something from one another.

Five stars.

:salute:

Great post.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
yeah, i even followed her to work once and wrecked into her car on purpose. was one of the best days of my life.

i got her address from it and got to talk to her. she went to school with me