did anybody else peep OJ's son reaction when the verdict was read?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do we start breh :russ:?

And why use an "MJ no nikkas" smilie as if his son isn't also black :usure:? Why make excuses for that c00n OJ, you know he'd never do the same for you right, he doesn't like black people :francis:.
Point out the evidence breh. Start anywhere

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
O.J. was a known stalker of Nicole and sneaking around looking through her windows seeing if she was sucking somebody else off....yeah that was sick ass fukk...

However on the day of the murders he was getting ready to go to Chicago, however before he left he wanted to sneak over to Nicole house to see if she was fukking another dude but this time when he got there he noticed the bodies and went to view them.. he heard some noise and was like I better get the fukk out of here, that's why u see the blood shoe prints and the drip of blood...

If he killed they ass he would had to change his clothes right before he got into the bronco if not he would have had ton of that shyt on the steering wheel and car seat and even on the brakes of the car....

White folks want to yell killer without a murder weapon, but Rodney king get beat live on video the cops walk free

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Bruh I ain't know there was a conspiracy theory that his son did it :dwillhuh:

His daughter tho, I wonder what she looks like now :takedat:

:whoa:

sydney-simpson-480x360.jpg