did anybody else peep OJ's son reaction when the verdict was read?

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Believe old ass arthritis oj could kill Nicole and karate Ron Goldman but have no marks on him brehs
That's another reason why I have to say:whoa:

If it was just Nicole ok but I'm supposed to believe that a 46 year old man with arthritis in both hands and knees takes out a younger physically fit Goldman who obviously fought back.

For those who have not seen part 4 (WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED)

You gonna tell me OJ turns into America Ninja Warrior.

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I love how white people and even some of u coli fools overlook dr Henry Lee the world's best forensic scientist who testified that there was another footprint on the envelope Nicole glasses was in and around ron Goldman

But everyone even Marcia Clark, LAPD and Darden ignores that...

No wonder they got molly whopped all over the court... nobody even thought someone else did it

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
There a conspiracy theory out there that his son is bi polar and has mental problems .. and he's the real one who committed the murders.. its been like 30 years and nobodies heard a peep from that kid
Jason was built too you could see after the chase when AC drives back to the house and this brother goes up to the car and punches AC everyone around is like who is this guy. Someone physically fit had to take out Goldman.