did anybody else peep OJ's son reaction when the verdict was read?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
oj-simpson-murder-trial-verdict-reaction1.jpg

:ohhh::merchant: no emotion :whoo::wow:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I always thought he harbored ill feelings towards his pops for one reason or another. I'm not of the opinion that he killed Ron & Nicole but perhaps a part of him was hoping he was found guilty. On the other hand he could've just been mentally and emotionally exhausted by then, that's why he didn't react like everyone else.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I always thought he harbored ill feelings towards his pops for one reason or another. I'm not of the opinion that he killed Ron & Nicole but perhaps a part of him was hoping he was found guilty. On the other hand he could've just been mentally and emotionally exhausted by then, that's why he didn't react like everyone else.

That kid has the look of a killer breh :merchant:

I mean we know OJ couldn't have done it. Nicole got stabbed like a pin cushion. OJ would've been a bloody mess and his car would've been tracked with it. There's no way he cleaned up in time. It's illogical. Cops would've found dna. It always made more sense to me that his son did it and OJ protected him.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That kid has the look of a killer breh :merchant:

I mean we know OJ couldn't have done it. Nicole got stabbed like a pin cushion. OJ would've been a bloody mess and his car would've been tracked with it. There's no way he cleaned up in time. It's illogical. Cops would've found dna. It always made more sense to me that his son did it and OJ protected him.
It's not out of the realm of possibility but what reason would he have for doing it, and with such brutality? OJ did it.