Did any of you ever got a graduation present when u finished high school?

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
stock-photo-10844600-kick-butt.jpg

out the door...

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
none. i didn't even go to the graduation. i went out that night to play ball and picked up my diploma the next morning.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I never understood the big deal of graduating from high school. how is that a major accomplishment in this day and age? I was like :yeshrug: cuz I expect damn near everyone to graduate from high school if ur gonna amount to anything in this world these days.

I think it depends on the person. A lot of people feel like graduating high school is an accomplishment. To me it was. I always hated school and I felt I wasn't gonna graduate at times but I made it in the end :laugh:

That's why u got lots of people out here with GEDs and sh!t. Not everyone graduates high school, although most people do these days.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went on a 7 day cruise to Ensenada. and my daddy bought me a gold bracelet and a ring, my auntie also bought me a gold ring

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
$5000 and a Dell laptop.

Graduated College ain't get shyt. :shaq2:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
2k from grandparents, maybe a little more from family and parents....I was on xanax, so after graduation I went to taco bell with my mom, like an idiot, and ate like a dozen soft tacos....could have gone ANYWHERE, but that xanax hunger had me riveted on taco bell. then I met up with my friends, and we rented a few suites at this hotel/golf resort we always stayed at. I'm sure my Mom wouldn't see the humor in it, but that shyt was hilarious to me in retrospect, how gone I was on xanax, in my gown, selling them before I walked, breaking out of the procession to say whats up to my boys who came to see us graduate....