Did any anime ever fall off as hard as Death Note (spoilers)

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
DBZ got a little ridiculous after the Cell saga.

As far as Death Note, yeah, the quality of the manga/anime did go down after L died. That's the general consensus among alotta fans of the series, including me.

The cat and mouse game between Light and L>>>>>>. Yohan Libert vs the main character in "Monster" was good too

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it seemed like Light got dumb after taking out L. I mean he did some stupid ass shyt before (killing the imposter on a Japanese news broadcast :aicmon: and killing the FBI agent that was tailing him :mindblown:)

But after L they way the dude goes against Near.... :snoop: hurts more when you don't even like the swag Near has.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bleach takes the all time fall off award...

Bleach deserves mention but I think Death Note takes the title. It's run was epic and had me with the straight :wtf: face after every chapter. It was consistently amazing and then L died and they brought in that Near character and shyt just fell off to Bolivia. The story was a mess and it just ended flat. So much potential....damn shame.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Highschool of the Dead, turned into a damn hentai I didn't even finish the last 3 episodes.

The cat and mouse game between Light and L>>>>>>. Yohan Libert vs the main character in "Monster" was good too
Yohan and Tenma was on a whole other psychological level than anything in Death Note.

Detective Lunge & Tenma>>>Light & L

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's not better than what yall listed but Gantz belongs in the discussion for sure and people might not agree with me but I thought D. Gray Man fell off REAL HARD after a dope first 100 chapters or so and just got worse and worse.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Highschool of the Dead, turned into a damn hentai I didn't even finish the last 3 episodes.

High school of the Dead was my shyt.......till I started to notice that the series was trying its best to show anime T n A like you said hentai (I aint into cartoon p*ssy) I think I only made it to ep 7 or something

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not better than what yall listed but Gantz belongs in the discussion for sure and people might not agree with me but I thought D. Gray Man fell off REAL HARD after a dope first 100 chapters or so and just got worse and worse.

You may be right with Gantz. Its funny how that shyt went downhill when they actually tried to give it a deeper story.

Naruto and High School of the Dead deserve a mention

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The problem with D Gray Man was you could never understand what was going on.

I'd read them chapters like :what: :mindblown::wtb:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I still read Gantz but after Kurono's death or when he was revived or the two Kurono dilemma, I'm not sure when but all I know is that I've been waiting like :aicmon: for the manga to get to the point.

IMO it needs second chance at an anime like Full Metal Alchemist did. :wow:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I still read Gantz but after Kurono's death or when he was revived or the two Kurono dilemma, I'm not sure when but all I know is that I've been waiting like :aicmon: for the manga to get to the point.

IMO it needs second chance at an anime like Full Metal Alchemist did. :wow:
It was all Kurono's dream.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It was all Kurono's dream.

:wtf:

What? Are you serious? I left off where Kurono's clone tries to fight that one alien monster (made up of all dem human bodies) solo and Reika goes back to try and save him.