Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Got an internet appointment Tues. Cause my internet keeps dropping packets, causing me to constantly disconnect. So I'm semi out of commission until then:mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I hope they tweak level scaling a tiny bit

It's a bit too aggressive for the complete map. I hope they add -1 after level 50 to some obvious low level regions.

Level scaling is a bit too aggressive in general. I hope they tweak a tiny bit, because Player level =\= gear & weapon level.

If you're going to do level scaling. Atleast make it for avg of your gear, weapon, level for common world enemies.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel your pain.
Nothing like being in the middle of a fight and the wife needs something. Lol

For real though.

I've gotten to the point where I just try not to play games like this while my lady's home. She will inevitably have some reason that she'll need my attention while I'm smack dab in the middle of some something I'd really rather not play my way back through.

Chef

All Star
Daps
This game is so fukking fire, I finally hit 50 on my Barb and I got three more regions undiscovered. This game is dense, the paragon board had me stuck.:pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This game is so fukking fire, I finally hit 50 on my Barb and I got three more regions undiscovered. This game is dense, the paragon board had me stuck.:pachaha:
Game will definitely have you think you in college figuring out paragon build/stats/talent tree, etc :dead:

When i first saw my paragon board I literally said on discord “what in the fukk am i looking at? Put the what where?!” :laff: now i got it though

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Game will definitely have you think you in college figuring out paragon build/stats/talent tree, etc :dead:

When i first saw my paragon board I literally said on discord “what in the fukk am i looking at? Put the what where?!” :laff: now i got it though

Man I couldn't wait till tomorrow and upgraded to the ultimate edition on my ps5 saturday. :mjlol:

shyt is too fukkin addictive.

I think I fukked up picking sorcerer tho. My beta was necromancer. :francis:

Not real far into the game, but I'm seriously considering changing my build.