Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Around 26 now and I feel like I’m just getting used to being a necromancer and understanding how some of my skills synergize.

Been mostly going with bone spear and blood related skills. Blood spears make foes vunerable and splinter after hitting so I can clear mobs with ease. hemorrhage allows me to refill essence easy while healing/fortifying...just wish I had a bit more movement but otherwise I feel like a beast.

Made my melee summons leave more corpses so I can re-summon/heal them with ease. Mages freeze and stun mobs.

Don't level up too much before finishing the story, you cap out at lvl 50 until you complete the capstone dungeon on World Tier 2.

The gear drops won't scale correctly either.

Good to know! I was wondering about the cap and scaling, figured I should focus on story more to get towards gear I can actually start caring about.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Dungeons that ask me to kill every single minion give me high blood pressure

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man... Going to reddit was a bad idea. Lol. They already got some complaining about the end game before the game even releases, day one patch hits, or even seasons hit.

Like damn... Shows some patience. This game is amazing and it's only gonna get better WITH TIME.

These cats already put in 70 hours and want more content. They tired, shyt. :damn:

When they add more quests. I hope they add player choice/team vote choices to it. Fantastic foundation.

I would be overwhelmed if they added a new map. Feels like the game is plenty big. It just needs raids, pvp clans, and consistent new content. :patrice:

im estatic that this day 0 Diablo... Remember how long it took to fix Diablo 3. :martin:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
ecf157fa-0fac-4e5b-a9c7-b44c213d9cba.jpg

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only think i hate is that i cant pauss it. So if im in the middle of a dungeon and my kid need something, i gotta start over again. Other than that my barbarian is lvl 25 already

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Werewolf den mother almost caught my necromancer slipping...completely ran out of corpses :damn:

But then she summoned some regular werewolves and I re-upped :demonic:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Blizzard did it again :francis: right when they falling off they come out with game of the year :francis: this shyt got even funner after level 50 :snoop: hours be passing and you wont even notice :sadcam:

My group tried a tier 17 but it kept kicking us out, not sure if we were too low level, any one else experience that?

We all 52-58

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Blizzard did it again :francis: right when they falling off they come out with game of the year :francis: this shyt got even funner after level 50 :snoop: hours be passing and you wont even notice :sadcam:

My group tried a tier 17 but it kept kicking us out, not sure if we were too low level, any one else experience that?

We all 52-58
I think you ahead of most of us :russ:

I just got to tier 3 at lvl 51, my build was shyte until I swapped to Flurry poison Rogue.

Daps

We all 52-58

Blizzard literally cannot miss when it comes to fundamental game design; they are unimpeachable at it and have been for damn near 30 years straight. Even their "worst" ever game Diablo Immortal is great on a mechanical level, especially for a mobile title. It's their increasingly scumbag monetization practices and phoned in if not non-existent ongoing support for their old longstanding titles (SC, OW, WoW, etc. etc.) why they get so much shyt these days, mostly rightfully so.

This been pulling in damn near a million concurrent viewers on twitch despite not even being officially out yet and has some of the most involved marketing of any AAA title in years, so they got no excuse to flub shyt once the seasonal content starts rolling out in a few months. Ain't like they got OW2 PVE or anything else on their table more pressing than this at the moment. :troll::francis: