Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO one cares about the hong kong shyt unless u a chigga breh all we want is new diablo majority of people in this thread played the fukk out of those games.

and the new diablo looks crazy...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at people play this game and wondering how is this shyt fun? Lost Ark looks just like this.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm looking at people play this game and wondering how is this shyt fun? Lost Ark looks just like this.

They just get addicted to it, it's a turn your brain off game. Blizzard's specialty.

I like Diablo enough to play the story from beginning to end and that's where it stops for me, I don't play it endlessly for hours on end like other people.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It's fun building a character and trying to make it as broken as possible. And then doing that again with different classes and builds. Lost Ark looks like this but it's a completely different game. The isometric view is basically all they have in common.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's fun building a character and trying to make it as broken as possible. And then doing that again with different classes and builds. Lost Ark looks like this but it's a completely different game. The isometric view is basically all they have in common.
that guys a child. nothing exists prior to Destiny 2. dont waste your time. let him marinate in his cross platform console games like the peasant he is. pcmr my ass. fukkin fraud.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everyone saying lost ark gonna be good so i was looking and wondering why Diablo doesn't do a mmo version of their game.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

This guy went full retard. Dude said console :mjlol:.. Who the fukk plays on console?
clearly you. you on that peasant shyt. pc master race banishes your average ass to the shadow realm. enjoy your console gaming you broke ass bum.

smileys won't hide your peasentry. you console cock sniffer.

never seen your rig, clearly a console apologist. enjoy that 30 fps!

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clearly you. you on that peasant shyt. pc master race banishes your average ass to the shadow realm. enjoy your console gaming you broke ass bum.

smileys won't hide your peasentry. you console cock sniffer.

never seen your rig, clearly a console apologist. enjoy that 30 fps!

3080 10900k :camby: you retard

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

3080 10900k :camby: you retard
intel loser.

3080Ti 5950x. console peasant! I posted my pc with username 3 times, where you at console plebeian? enjoy your shytty console specs loser. you dont belong to pc master race you broke bum. enjoy that peasant package:lolbron:

doesn't even have a TI. broke boy

imagine being so broke you couldn't cop the Ti.

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
intel loser.

3080Ti 5950x. console peasant! I posted my pc with username 3 times, where you at console plebeian? enjoy your shytty console specs loser. you dont belong to pc master race you broke bum. enjoy that peasant package:lolbron:

doesn't even have a TI. broke boy

imagine being so broke you couldn't cop the Ti.

I got my 3080 before the 3080ti even existed. I got the 3080 the first month. Don't need a Ti because that's not a good deal.