Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive put in thousands of hours into both games!(2 and 3 )

We can all be uncertain etc. but its BLIZZARD and DIABLO BYTCH! when it comes out we got another one to play for a few years!!! :blessed::blessed::blessed:

that cinematic is amazing Lilith design looks great! thats how u make a trailer!

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
trailer gave me goosebumps, that music is amazing.

I put hundreds of hours in when 3 first launched; while I don't agree with the direction they initially took, that was still well worth the money. this looks way more epic than 3

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About time they go back to true form. This is the game Diablo 3 should of been. I could never get into 3 because it didn't have the same feel as 1&2 with the wow like graphics n all. But this shyt right here nikka....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Day one

Who riding on PS4.

When the day comes. You will be called upon to destroy the devil

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Looks clean as fukk :whew:

Hope it's 4k 60 on next gen:ohlawd:
I was going to say something condescending about consoles, but to be honest if they could do full cross platform on all platforms with trading and everything, this would be an all time great :blessed:.

I'm happy with the "periodically pay for expansions" model.

About time they go back to true form. This is the game Diablo 3 should of been. I could never get into 3 because it didn't have the same feel as 1&2 with the wow like graphics n all. But this shyt right here nikka....
To be honest, other than the color scheme/textures the graphics look a lot like D3 to me. For example, the same "screen shaking" effects when a big blow lands. Some of the Barbarian skills look like they may have reused some of the D3 animations when they created this demo.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This article was pretty interesting
Blizzcon 2019: Diablo 4's Shared World Feels Like A Demonic Destiny

Looks like there's a "shared world", where other players outside of your group can come through areas before you. I wonder what the "cap" is on the number of players per world? Also, if the number is really large, does that mean that monsters will constantly respawn in this one? Humans can clear out the whole world really fast otherwise.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
This game is too far away for me to give a shyt

But I do feel like firing up some Diablo 2 right now