Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Chef

All Star
Daps
Barbarians. :picard:

I was really looking forward to try the Necro but this might be my day one class.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I used the Barbarian. Started with the dual wield then changed to hammer then to broadsword.

The spin attack with high bleed is too good

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ight brehs, Sorc is op atleast at the first 25 levels. I started playing sorc today and lapped my rogue EASILY. Guess ill play warrior next

sGg0r1l.png

Co0w3gW.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This plays fine with a controller on PC. I thought I'd need to be sitting at the desk to really enjoy. Only issue I have is high textures seems to be missing for me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is comfy. Feels like I'm playing something I'd be addicted to during the PS3 era lol. Seems a bit easy so far. I beat the first dungeon and got to the priest now heading to Kyovoshad.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
The game is growing on me. I had to focus what skills I was using and made a little game play style. Can't just attack everything with one button anymore.

Combat is much more thoughtful. My barbarian: Dodge this wait for the boss to swing, attack, kill adds to build resource set up buffs hit the boss hard. Seems tedious but the game isnt a total click fest anymore. But to be honest Im not sure if it's better.

You can also knock enemies down and hit them. And theres a lot of customization options for your gear. I'm not sure how it all works but it looks like it will open up a lot.

The presentation is lacking however. The environments look good. But Everything else seems so bland. Enemies kind of blend together and with the background. Voice acting is trash, the UI looks very cheap. There's not really a feeling of impact when you hit enemies. I have Hammer of the Ancients, which is a huge hammer that slams down, and it has no real weight. I just see a 500 pop up.

I'm gonna stick with it. D2 didn't become legendary till its expansion released. D3 didn't get right till its expansion. D4 seems solid enough already.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOTY.:wow:

I ain't wake up and play a game early in forever. Been running as a rogue just going through dungeons getting the feel of it since this my first Diablo. I'm gonna be playing this heavy throughout my free time.

I'm mad this game ain't getting that much buzz here lol.