Diablo 3 with all DLC and play as Ganondorf for Nintendo Switch

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're into Diablo 3 that's a serious red flag

If you are grown and the switch is your "main" console then that's flag number 2

Put em together and we have ourselves a code 3 Fogle alert :merchant:

lmao

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Dre Space Age this is great news
We Went Hands-On With Diablo III On The Switch For The First Time

Technological prowess is actually a pretty good place to start. While undocked, Diablo III runs at 720p, so the full resolution of the Switch screen. Blizzard told us that, while docked, the game runs at 960p, so not quite the 1080p the Switch is capable of for other games. The reason for this is that Blizzard’s target for the title is 60 frames per second, regardless of how many players or enemies are on the screen, docked or undocked. During our demo, while we played the game undocked, meteors rained down every second of the battle, arrows were flying, enemies were flinging giant attacks, and the framerate never wavered.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
So I finally hacked the fukk out of my Switch and finally got my hands on D3...about eight years after it originally came out! Yaaaay!

Obviously, I can't have my game on the Blizzard/Nintendo servers. I see a mailbox that's always unavailable, and I assume that's for online content. Is it enough content for the game to make me consider a...well, a less ill-gotten copy of the game I have? Or does it not matter, especially since I don't play online or multiplayer anyway?

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
So I finally hacked the fukk out of my Switch and finally got my hands on D3...about eight years after it originally came out! Yaaaay!

Obviously, I can't have my game on the Blizzard/Nintendo servers. I see a mailbox that's always unavailable, and I assume that's for online content. Is it enough content for the game to make me consider a...well, a less ill-gotten copy of the game I have? Or does it not matter, especially since I don't play online or multiplayer anyway?
If you like ARPGs and can ignore that the game doesn't the Diablo series justice then I think it's a goos game even without online. Online does offer benefits such as the seasonal ladder but there is enough content that someone can enjoy the game without it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Have you done any of this shyt yet? Join their discord too. I’ve seen some Diablo 3 goodies there.