Diablo 3 with all DLC and play as Ganondorf for Nintendo Switch

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Good question so I did some research.

Diablo 3 came out for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The Xbox 360 version looks better than the PS3 version because it only has 10 FPS frame rate drop from 60 FPS and less screen tearing compared to the PlayStation 3 version. Both the PS3 and 360 versions runs at a native 1120x584. Since the Switch is more comparable to a lower clocked Xbox One than the 360, it’s safe to say that the resolution will be a little better and the frame rate should be more solid than the 360 version.

I'm interested in seeing the PS4/XB1 vs Switch comparison when it comes to performance.
The experience overall could definitely suffer if things start to slow down drastically.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Never played Nine Parchments. My comment was due to the changes that were made in D3. If you played alot of D2 you will not like the changes that were made in D3. If you didn't then you probably won't notice the changes that were made and be able to enjoy the game.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Diablo 3 was disappointing, and that's coming from a cat that still has the first game and the expansion.

Maybe my expectations were too high, but I copped it first day, played for a few months off-and-on for a year, stopped, then never picked it back up.

Used to PvP like crazy on Diablo 2 & LoD, but the PvP on D3 was lackluster, IMO, so I couldn't justify putting more time into it.

Just got boring real quick even after making each type of character a couple times with different gear.

Maybe I was hoping for something more World of Warcraft-like. IDK.​

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I have this game on PC. The game is just a big grind. It’s not fun at all. After beating the same campaign over and over again, shyt gets old.

But, if I was to double dip on a console version, this is the version I’d get :ehh:
I think blizzard is one of the best developers ever but I'm still mad I bought diablo 3. Game is beyond mediocre. I know they've added a ton of stuff since launch but they released the game before it was even a finished product

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh, HELL yes. Kb/m was the reason that I never got Diablo 3. Hopefully, we'll get a demo first.

Good question so I did some research.

Diablo 3 came out for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The Xbox 360 version looks better than the PS3 version because it only has 10 FPS frame rate drop from 60 FPS and less screen tearing compared to the PlayStation 3 version. Both the PS3 and 360 versions runs at a native 1120x584. Since the Switch is more comparable to a lower clocked Xbox One than the 360, it’s safe to say that the resolution will be a little higher and the frame rate should be more solid than the 360 version.

be in the information age and have google readily available and post in a video game forum and not know that Diablo 3 came out for xbox1 or PS4 brehs

its only the best selling action RPG of all time.. why would arcadium posters know that this game came out :troll:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
be in the information age and have google readily available and post in a video game forum and not know that Diablo 3 came out for xbox1 or PS4 brehs

its only the best selling action RPG of all time.. why would arcadium posters know that this game came out :troll:
I know it came out for the PS4 and Xbox One. The first video I watched was a PS3 vs PS4 video for Diablo.

Didn't use that video because the PS3 version was not a good comparison example since it's inferior to the 360 version.

When your looking up ports for Switch games the top 2 things you have to consider is what's the highest frames per second you can get at 720p resolution because that's what your limited to in portable mode.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
$60 is fine if you are going to spend a ton of hours on it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
randomly started playing this again the past 2 months

completed season journey

felt like I didnt need to play anymore :ld:

got to solo rift 82 or so .. paragon 700 on the dot