DF Weekly: If Xbox Series X is more powerful, why do some PS5 games run better? We finally have some answers.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: remember when yall said this would change things shortly after they launched
Who is yall:heh:

My stance on this is and has always been it depends on the market cap of the console 1st and foremost, and then how easy it is to develop for it.

I've always said the box itself is more powerful.

Sony Stan's the one that were trying to Make the hardware something it is not

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine when these developer get to make games for not only the market leader but the most powerful console as well this fall :ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is yall:heh:

My stance on this is and has always been it depends on the market cap of the console 1st and foremost, and then how easy it is to develop for it.

I've always said the box itself is more powerful.

Sony Stan's the one that were trying to Make the hardware something it is not
Damn, I guess the tools for the original Xbox was wicked since it was the most powerful console out at the time AND it wasn't the market leader :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So basically

XBOX is the most powerful system by far and the tools are the reason and developers prioritizing PlayStation also a problem.

Basically everything that has been said for years.
Rah tah tah daH
And do to what? A big fukking nothing like AJ failing to murk Uncle June with the knife

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People trashed the PS5's lightning fast and efficient design because the numbers on paper were lower than what MS released. I wonder what they have to say now?
They playing Hellblade 2 and they saw the new gears, both look better than horizon adventures.

Sony also routinely runs their games at lower resolutions to achieve slightly better frame rates in a handful of games. If you have gsync or Vrr then Xbox wins mostly on the games it has issues with.

But the differences are minor and not something you'd notice. I do notice you have to pay full price for most games if you want to play them. I'm cool with 3 less frames per second :hhh: