DF shows differences between ROTR XboxOneX and Pro.. hint: it's massive

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So X1X can't even do basic anti-aliasing?

Look at the jaggies on the lip and nose.

Not impressed.
I'd prefer that to that blurry ass Pro image. also the reason I'm not sold on that checkerboard shyt. it looks too soft next to a native image

PC crisp with the least jaggies though :win:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'd prefer that to that blurry ass Pro image. also the reason I'm not sold on that checkerboard shyt. it looks too soft next to a native image

More to the point, how does one even have jaggies like that at 4k resolution?

That's some 640x480 looking shyt.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
More to the point, how does one even have jaggies like that at 4k resolution?

That's some 640x480 looking shyt.
it's a piece of a 4K screenshot

jpg

4K doesn't eliminate jaggies, it just lessens them

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
nikkas excited about a year old game looking better on their brand new system:mjgrin::mjlol:..Meanwhile I'm eating off of all these exclusives released this year :blessed:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I wish the Spider-Man game was coming out before December 2018. Guess I'll get X1X to tide me over until I absolutely have to get that PS4...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This, they rather focus on which system has the most realistic sweat physics. They know idiots will buy because it says 4K on the box

I was just playing Sleeping Dogs the other day and the graphics are trash but the gameplay more fun than the majority of these Next-Gen games.
You sir are a known Sony gamer. I'm listening to you and you said sleeping dogs is better than most games this gen. You spoke a Sony truth :ufdup:

Sony's biggest games fit your description of graphics over gameplay and glitch fixes...

Have you seen this in 4k HDR bruh? PC does not win here :ufdup:
nikkas excited about a year old game looking better on their brand new system:mjgrin::mjlol:..Meanwhile I'm eating off of all these exclusives released this year :blessed:
So what exclusives are you eating off of :popcorn:
And the old games you mentioned, well, there are hundreds of games on both systems. Have you played 100's of games from this gen already? You bought them new too? $60 a game, you must have spent $30,000 in games already :whew:

When you're ready to stop lying, the best gaming solution can be found on the greener side...
This game wasn't even that good tho :yeshrug:
I'm making a citizens arrest. Sir..sir, The-Coli has requested to see your receipts to this game. You say it's not that good? Then you played thru it to be in a position to make a statement like that.

When you prove it I will deliver $10,000 in coli cash because I would be so proud of you for not lying on the internet. Make me proud :to: now what's your gamertag :ufdup:
too busy playing uncharted lost legacy (better then ROTTR) to care
Now talk about a game that puts graphics over gameplay and never fixes glitches and uncharted is at the top of the list (honorable mention to Killzone)