DF: Assassin's Creed Valhalla PS5 v. Xbox Series X/S (PS5 15% Performance Advantage)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Looking at all of the complaining about Cyberpunks performance on consoles vs pc reminded me of this thread.

when its to cheerlead your chosen console its a serious business to blame the other console if a game got performance issues...

when a game runs bad on the console you worship tho its the devs fault for not optimizing the game properly...

what im tryin to say is people full of shyt n the corporation worship sad to see.

31081.jpg

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Looking at all of the complaining about Cyberpunks performance on consoles vs pc reminded me of this thread.

when its to cheerlead your chosen console its a serious business to blame the other console if a game got performance issues...

when a game runs bad on the console you worship tho its the devs fault for not optimizing the game properly...

what im tryin to say is people full of shyt n the corporation worship sad to see.

i was gonna be petty and ask all those who are so eager to be “just reporting the news” why they haven’t said a peep about Cyberpunk performing better on Series X than PS5:lolbron:

It’s the most hyped game of the year, surely one of these dudes should’ve made a thread about it by now, right!?:skip:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
i was gonna be petty and ask all those who are so eager to be “just reporting the news” why they haven’t said a peep about Cyberpunk performing better on Series X than PS5:lolbron:

It’s the most hyped game of the year, surely one of these dudes should’ve made a thread about it by now, right!?:skip:

Their news station program is having networking issues.:mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I aint played the series x version of cyberpunk. Does it run okay?