Devs like CDPR need to take notes on Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Played Cyberpunk 2077 for a bit and the AI is so dead. No type of conversations, lack of real reactions. They literally stand there. The game isn't terrible, but still.

I haven't played Watched Dogs, so Idk about that game. But Red Dead Redemption 2 has by far the most realistic civilian AI. shyt is crazy how you can have whole conversations. They greet you send everything. :wtf:How the hell did Rockstar do all this?:mindblown:

I wonder if CDPR can reprogram their Civilizian AI:francis:
skip watch dogs and go straight to Watch Dogs 2....way better experience in ALL aspects.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
skip watch dogs and go straight to Watch Dogs 2....way better experience in ALL aspects.

I actually bought Watch Dogs 2. shyt was so boring, deleted after 20 minutes of playing. Maybe I'll try it again, but I'm on my second playthrough of RDR2.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Also, I'll say this and I know there is a camp out there that exists with this opinion......I really feel that game should have been in 3rd person. I remember when it was first revealed that it was in first person, a number of people were upset about it because they thought it would be 3rd person like the Witcher. I was willing to give it a shot though. After playing it though, among my many complaints with the game, one of those ended up being the perspective it was in.

I wish it was in third person as well, but you've probably played the Witcher 3. Cyberpunk would have been a miserable experience in third person with the engine they use. They need to completely revamp or replace their engine for better third person experiences.

Veteran
Daps
I mean if you can stomach RDR2, you can stomach WD2.

RDR2 isn't boring though. Just yesterday I sold legendary bear skin, decided it was late and to camp it out. Next thing I know these 2 dudes come up to me with a gun to my head talm bout "watch where you camp, we could rob you right now" and they was taking off till I shot both they asses.

Watch Dogs 2 is bland and boring. shyt story. dumb gameplay.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
RDR2 isn't boring though. Just yesterday I sold legendary bear skin, decided it was late and to camp it out. Next thing I know these 2 dudes come up to me with a gun to my head talm bout "watch where you camp, we could rob you right now" and they was taking off till I shot both they asses.

Lol, ight.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

:mjlol: Makes me want to do a third play through.:wow:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's all about personal preference. WD2 is far from boring. Either you don't vibe with the gameplay or couldn't figure it out and it handed you your ass. But that doesn't make it boring. For me it was easily one of the best open world games ever made.

Veteran
Daps
It's all about personal preference. WD2 is far from boring. Either you don't vibe with the gameplay or couldn't figure it out and it handed you your ass. But that doesn't make it boring. For me it was easily one of the best open world games ever made.

Nah, the story is trash, like it has no appeal to it at all. And you have terrible taste in games.

Veteran
Daps
Ahh I see. You're one of those........carry on.

I'm being genuine, I couldn't follow the story because it was boring from the very start. I even read the plot and it sounds terrible. And the acting? The acting is corny.

I'll give it another try.