DEVIN BOOKER ALLEGEDLY GETS IG MODEL & HIS HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I don’t get how these athletes will get an IG girl pregnant knowing damn well that she’s been with like 3-5 other athletes before them. Any man with sense would know that these chicks are just trying to get knocked up.
a lot of them dudes mess with the same girls because they know that those girls keep secrets and don't fukk the money up even if you and her break up. Like these types of broads don't go around telling everybody who "flew'd" her out or sexual details or release texts/DMs. I remember there was a thread one time about a girl that was about to get flown out somewhere and she was all on social media bragging and telling details and shyt and the athlete told her to kick rocks. it's like girls that move in those circles have been vetted.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I would have had the bytch pregnant night one tbh. Yeah yeah I know we're not supposed to give the bag away but I would have been going crazy in hoes if I was an athlete :francis::manny:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
A model is represented by an agency and does editorial :dry:

A whore, which is what these IG Hoes are, flex p*ssy in the hopes of a man with money gets in her DM's to trap him for child support :smh:

And FashionNova appeal to whores, so if that's what makes you and these IG Hoes feel comfortable, then cool :dry:
fam ain't no difference between "real world" models like you state and these IG girls.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I can't stand James Harden but that nikka has been at this for a decade and has yet to be caught up. Till this day.

tenor.gif

Meanwhile, this nikka Devin couldn't even make it through Trumps first term. :what: