DEVIN BOOKER ALLEGEDLY GETS IG MODEL & HIS HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Jordyn woods looks similar to this girl( though that could be because a lot of these girls are literally following the same heavy make up YouTube tutorials so they all are looking the same) who knows maybe underneath that heavy make up and without the ig filters and photoshop edits they look different from each other.

But if not, why cheat and impregnate a girl that is a knock-off replica of your current girl? Like what is the point?

:patrice::dead:

Duh...you got the first one pregnant, so now she can't ferk for a li'l bit.
But you still (let's say) "love" her and how she look. This is lowkey monogamous. Lol

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
If I have Devin Booker has as well. FOH.....you do know you can fukk the same girl multiple times right. It’s not illegal. Each time is a unprotected risk of having a kid.

You a damn fool if you think he hit this girl one time. I swear y’all nikkas don’t get p*ssy.

Typically when someone says "unprotected sex" that indicates there is no condom involved. And you are assuming Booker went without a condom 700 times says a lot about you and how you function in relation to sex.

I just believe that number is outrageous, and yes, even with the same woman. But you are right, I have never had p*ssy and would never want it.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Quoted for the truth on these posts. Literally cannot understand for the life of me why these cats don't use protection or get a vasectomy before plowing through these money bag chasing hoes.

raw is a million times better than condom

Don't be a dummy
Buss on her tummy

....fukk her in her bummy :takedat:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Typically when someone says "unprotected sex" that indicates there is no condom involved. And you are assuming Booker went without a condom 700 times says a lot about you and how you function in relation to sex.

I just believe that number is outrageous, and yes, even with the same woman. But you are right, I have never had p*ssy and would never want it.

nikka what???????? Nobody said he went 700 different girls without a condom....He ain't fukking retarted. 90% of those chicks he hitting one time and flying them back to they hometown.

Has booker had unprotected sex 700 times...YES. BECAUSE I HAVE. Anytime you do that YOU CAN HAVE A KID.

You clearly understand but you playing dumb af :stopitslime:

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a damn vasectomy if you’ve got to hit the side hoes raw. Matter of fact, don’t hit the side hoes raw, damn fool. I’m surprised his dad didn’t put him on game

:snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
These nikkas just never learn :snoop:

They do know you can fukk without impregnating these thotties......?:gucci: Right?

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Anytime I see a NBA player in this situation I only pray that women is a least a 8. Cuz I ain't saying it's cool for nikkas to go raw nowadays but in the heat of the moment I understand.

Not me, the 8's are always money hungry. Give me a 5 and under. they know how to shut up plus you can just offer them $500 k and some popeyes and they good.