DEVIN BOOKER ALLEGEDLY GETS IG MODEL & HIS HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hey man, when you in the room with em, and they whispering in your ear about how they wanna "Feel you in this puzzy raw"...

I'd probably get a vasectomy or freeze my sperm. Of course they wouldn't know, just wonder why they ain't getting pregnant after the 5th time I shot the club up:lolbron:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I'd like to think I'd be smarter and get snipped and all that, but yeah, back in my early-mid 20's If I was an NBA star I'd be out here prolly doing the same shyt they do. nikkas got 8's and 9's in their inboxes.

No one is blaming him for fukking some IG thots, but not wrapping up is just fukking foolish. Especially when you know that these bytches have no talent or skill set besides flaunting p*ssy. I don't understand why these dudes keep falling for it. JUST WEAR A fukkING CONDOM. :cmonb:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so breh just got 2 chicks pregnant that almost looks the same :gucci:

at least nut into something different then your main :comeon:

150 mill and this is how you want to celebrate, with child support :why:

how do you even hold a conversation with these slow ass bytches :leostare:

Jordyn woods looks similar to this girl( though that could be because a lot of these girls are literally following the same heavy make up YouTube tutorials so they all are looking the same) who knows maybe underneath that heavy make up and without the ig filters and photoshop edits they look different from each other.

But if not, why cheat and impregnate a girl that is a knock-off replica of your current girl? Like what is the point?

:patrice::dead:

They fine as heck. :ehh:
With that said, breh just signed one the biggest NBA contracts ever.

They are both very attractive at least

All the pics posted are of the same girl, Aleeyah Petty. You can find them on her IG.

OP where's the other girl?

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don't get the child support angle on this. Like he could blow his money on cars and empty rooms, people wouldn't say a thing.

The point to consider is the children growing up in divided homes.