DEVIL MAY CRY/BAYONETTA DEV WANTS TO DO DMC X BAYONETTA CROSSOVER

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
A 10 epic boss pack for 19.99 will sell

20 additional elite level regular enemies for the same price will sell. Ur crazy.

I'm just not seeing it.

But hay. It's not a big deal if I'm wrong. I'd love to see a DMC5, Bayonetta 3 and some combination of the 2.

I just don't think it can or will happen

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm just not seeing it.

But hay. It's not a big deal if I'm wrong. I'd love to see a DMC5, Bayonetta 3 and some combination of the 2.

I just don't think it can or will happen
Fans are getting to much attention with negative press so anything short of an entireley new game as dlc will create ripoff claims. Attention whores are killing it for the smaller devs

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Fans are getting to much attention with negative press so anything short of an entireley new game as dlc will create ripoff claims. Attention whores gonna body gaming

Yeah, gotta agree with that. Way too much outrage in video games. Don't like it, don't buy it. Simples.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been saving Bayonetta 2 for a rainy day. I may have to bust that out this weekend. I did fukk with the first 2 levels and multi-player.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Ninja Theory are great devs and DmC was a great game, in particular the definitive edition
Come at me :yeshrug:
Nah DmC was ok. Great no. The definitive edition gave 60 fps and lock on. Something that was standard on DMC4 five years before DmC.

Ninja Theory are ambitious but their games fall short.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Bruh I still need Viewtiful Joe 3, we still don't have an ending plus we never got to play as Joe's dad.

latest

Facts! They needa port the first two over as well :wow:

AceAge

Pro
Daps
I'd like another DMC. :yeshrug: Guess I'm in the minority on this one.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'd like another DMC. :yeshrug: Guess I'm in the minority on this one.
You are. If the game was 10 hours longer it would have been an opinion i can get with. As is. No, i dont want another, especialy if the other option is a devil may cry by Platinum games. Stoppit.