DEVIL MAY CRY/BAYONETTA DEV WANTS TO DO DMC X BAYONETTA CROSSOVER

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
DMC is dead because there is no monitization model that can fit the game.

You can't sell costumes because people expect that for free, it's a skill based game so lootboxes and time-savers will just be ignored.

Modern day capcom is only focusing on what's most profitable and what sells the most. DMC, like Dino crisis and Onimusha before it, needs too much investment to be good, but won't return massive profits.

The franchise will continue to be referenced in other games, but there will never be a full blown DMC4 sequel.

Not true, it could be monetized with multiplayer, Bayonetta 2 had MP, and Anarchy Reigns (God I loved that game:banderas:) laid the ground work for it. If the combat in that system was refined you could have an amazing multiplayer with loot box emotes and costumes.

:hubie:This is just me arguing it couldn't make money in today's climate.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
DMC is dead because there is no monitization model that can fit the game.

You can't sell costumes because people expect that for free, it's a skill based game so lootboxes and time-savers will just be ignored.

Modern day capcom is only focusing on what's most profitable and what sells the most. DMC, like Dino crisis and Onimusha before it, needs too much investment to be good, but won't return massive profits.

The franchise will continue to be referenced in other games, but there will never be a full blown DMC4 sequel.
Selling new boss battles, enemies and more powers is a simplistic way to monetize a gamr like dmc and bayonetta.

People jist want new shyt to kill in an arena or additional enemies in a new game plus coupled with maybe some new stages. I dont think u need new stages if theyre adding new bosses, enemies and powers.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the bay team was the original DMC team that moved on and went to do Bay?

It would be a pretty dope cross over if so.

Honestly if Marvel vs capcom ever did a guess character bayonetta should be the 1st person.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Bruh I still need Viewtiful Joe 3, we still don't have an ending plus we never got to play as Joe's dad.

latest

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bet @PS4 wasn't complaining when Bayonetta ran better on the 360
I don't understand this post :dwillhuh: but I will say it probably runs even better now since Xbox be enhancing older games n shyt :manny:
A remade Viewful joe that's done to look like straight art would be amazing.
I believe 4k but mostly HDR would recreate what you're looking for

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I thought the bay team was the original DMC team that moved on and went to do Bay?

It would be a pretty dope cross over if so.

Honestly if Marvel vs capcom ever did a guess character bayonetta should be the 1st person.

Guest characters are dumb especially in a game like MvC where they have a bunch of characters that need to be included from their own universe. Even worse in Infinite with that weak roster.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Selling new boss battles, enemies and more powers is a simplistic way to monetize a gamr like dmc and bayonetta.

People jist want new shyt to kill in an arena or additional enemies in a new game plus coupled with maybe some new stages. I dont think u need new stages if theyre adding new bosses, enemies and powers.

You try and sell new boss battles in a game like DMC and people will lose their shyt.

But even if you argue that DMC could follow an expansion pack model, do you really think they could that level of quality up?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Ninja Theory are great devs and DmC was a great game, in particular the definitive edition
Come at me :yeshrug:

Ninja theory are trash and DmC is trash. That garbage could pass for God of War 4 if Donte was replaced by Kratos

:hhh:

:scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You try and sell new boss battles in a game like DMC and people will lose their shyt.

But even if you argue that DMC could follow an expansion pack model, do you really think they could that level of quality up?
A 10 epic boss pack for 19.99 will sell

20 additional elite level regular enemies for the same price will sell. Ur crazy.