Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Preordered the Deluxe edition today. :banderas:

Was gonna get the Devil May Cry van edition but fukk I’m tired of packing and moving with this limited edition swag. :mjcry:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both Bayonetta and DMC have almost the same amount of depth to their combat. Bayonetta just has even easier controls and allows new players to pull off combos even easier. In that sense, DMC is more technical because it wants you to be deliberate in every action.

For ex: Bayonetta has manual lock-on but also has auto-lock in at the same time. Bayonetta has one button dodge regardless of you locking on that slows time for enemies. Bayonetta has long range melee attacks that don't require you to get close to your enemy while also having a free form combat system that allows you to switch from an enemy to the next. It has dodge offsett letting you continue combos after dodging, and shooting guns mid combo regardless of attack button. All this builds depth to the game and at the same time makes the game super easy to pick up.

DMC would've needed you to input more actions to do these things making skill ceiling higher

Ninja Gaiden shyts on both......but doesn't seem like we're getting a new one any time soon. I've yet to play their latest game Ni-oh or whatever it's called.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Ninja Gaiden shyts on both......but doesn't seem like we're getting a new one any time soon. I've yet to play their latest game Ni-oh or whatever it's called.
Ninja gaiden doesn't shyt on both, it's worse than both Devil May Cry & Bayonetta. Ninja Gaiden has no quality control and each game was substantially worse than the last.

I don't know how you nikkas can even play Ninja Gaiden 3, I damn near killed myself by the end of that bullshyt.

No reviews yet
embargo is lifted March 6th. That's when reviews come in.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tenor.gif

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
V being Vergil is lame as fukk. The two halves thing is :trash:

It was one of the most obvious things that could happened as well. At leas nobody dies tho.:ehh:

Aw well story is second when it comes to Devil May Cry to me, im here for the cutscene Dante fukkery and it's delivering.:dead:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It was one of the most obvious things that could happened as well. At leas nobody dies tho.:ehh:

Aw well story is second when it comes to Devil May Cry to me, im here for the cutscene Dante fukkery and it's delivering.:dead:
giphy.gif

Damn that would make a really good negged or didnt read gif