Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bring back the old Dante/Nero character design from DMC 3. No way I’m gonna play this character :hhh:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I was just thinking about this. What exactly can these action games add to differentiate themselves? Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden have a similar problem. I guess that's why God of War changed up its formula. The whole 'stylist action' genre doesn't lend itself to evolution.
Between Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden & Devil May Cry, there is enough difference in how these games play. These games are action games, they don't need to jump genres like God of War did.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Multiplayer!?:whoo:

dmc43iv6.jpg

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Did they bush style switching?

didn't see it in Dante's trailer:patrice:

Unless they gon show it later on in TGS

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
It's fukking out boys. The Music is actually perfect with the gameplay.

Capcom gonna be capcom, pre-order stuff looks cool (lol at black haired Dante, guess DmC fans will like that), sparda is confirmed just like the leaks showed. Early access to the buster, arm which means it will probably be a mid or late game arm.

Possible online multiplayer, only other hack & slash in recent memory I remember with multiplayer was Ninja Gaiden 2 & 3. They we're kinda fun, but connection was horrid.

1537412222127.jpg

Dante looks good mane and so does the crew

New Videos

Did they bush style switching?

didn't see it in Dante's trailer
if they want to, they can remove style switching and pretty much put everything as a different combo or control

Last edited: