Devil May Cry 1 appreciation thread

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
I remember that game so clearly. I had moved to another town bout a year back and my best friend from my old home came to visit for a weekend. We rented DMC1 and that took care of that. shyt was gawdly as fukk to experience with the homey. Didn't expect much from it honestly. Kinda just got it cause Dante looked like a badass on the front. Gameplay was so on point doe
bruh the soundtrack on this is crazy. hearing it for the first time made me lose it. it just adds to the atmosphere. they honestly need to remake this game like they did with the original resident evil and maybe throw in a couple of missions and new weapons in there. this shyt is just :wow::blessed:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Nikka no cares about these shytty ass one dimensional characters. We're here for the gameplay
Which is why I found the outrage for DMC hilarious. Yeah they placed a Emo Dante into the main role but how much better was the previous. nikka was lame as fukk, the gameplay was godly which is all I care about too.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Which is why I found the outrage for DMC hilarious. Yeah they placed a Emo Dante into the main role but how much better was the previous. nikka was lame as fukk, the gameplay was godly which is all I care about too.

::russ: those dudes thinkt being a corny one-liner douchebag with the occasional emotional responses made a halfway decent character.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I used to play the demo hardcore before it came out. Back then I used to hate that panther villain.

Also the falling while shooting animation was different. It was interesting to see what all changed when the final game came out.