Devil May Cry 1 appreciation thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:blessed: Still remember the weekend I bought it and beat it.

16HAwYb.jpg

:patrice: Had to watch youtube vids to remember what 2 was about.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Classic game. This, MGS2, GTA3 and FFX were the reasons I got a PS2 and they were released weeks from each other.:wow:

fukk those underwater sections tho.:scusthov:

*Fun Fact*
this was supposed to resident evil 4 i think, but after the developers finished the story they was like this shyt aint got nothing to do with resident evil and they made a entirely different game,:wow:
That's why Dante and Leon look alike

And that's also why the ending escape sequence from this game and RE4 look similar as well.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
Classic game. This, MGS2, GTA3 and FFX were the reasons I got a PS2 and they were released weeks from each other.:wow:

fukk those underwater sections tho.:scusthov:

And that's also why the ending escape sequence from this game and RE4 look similar as well.
bruh those underwater maps were annoying as shyt :damn: those fukking bugs :stopitslime:

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
0:57 of the ancient castle stage music makes me think of what the castle used to be like and energy it once had. really creepy to say the least.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I remember that game so clearly. I had moved to another town bout a year back and my best friend from my old home came to visit for a weekend. We rented DMC1 and that took care of that. shyt was gawdly as fukk to experience with the homey. Didn't expect much from it honestly. Kinda just got it cause Dante looked like a badass on the front. Gameplay was so on point doe

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
i got high as shyt last night and put the statue of time theme on repeat.... dawg i lost it.