developin a "fukk it" attitude is one of the most liberating feelings in life

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i normally wouldn't talk like this, but.... fukk it :manny:

it feel like all my life i been the type to constantly think/worry. what people are gon think if i do or don't do ______. what people think about me/where i am on the social ladder, how my actions affect others/make them feel, DESPITE my own desires, etc... in all honesty i kinda feel like was a doormat in certain respects :ld: but i finally admitted where i am now religiously to my family and it definitely hurt them, but ever since its been like :ahh:... :noah: as if i took a million pounds off my shoulders. like i been needin a moment like that all my life. its still a work in progress but i feel myself givin less and less of a fukk about what anybody thinks concernin me, about ANYTHING :ahh: its like a high. i finally understand where lebron was at on game 6 against the celtics

lebron-james-beer-dump-on-head.gif

fukk all yall i'm gettin mine :obama:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
not giving a fukk about anything is the shyt

thats why i drink sometimes, i give zero fukks about bullshyt (and some shyt i should prolly give fukks about sometimes... :mjpls:)

need to work on not sweating the stupid shyt sober tho, i notice myself letting dumb shyt bother me too much

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Wow dude, you're 24 and still at home?

Do you share your computer with your little sister?

breh, you really think you bout to make me feel bad somehow :shaq2: i'm at home RIGHT NOW cuz i just finished school and lookin for a full time job. and once again, whatever you might think really dont matter cuz this is my life to live, which you know nothin about and imma treat it that way... why dont you stop tryna diss and either show respect or move the fukk on. aint you the same one that willingly throw pics of yourself in skinny jeans and boots and all that shyt? :what: you oughtta understand where i'm comin from more than most on here. if you doin better congrats, but it really aint affectin my grind/ambitions

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
breh, you really think you bout to make me feel bad somehow :shaq2: i'm at home RIGHT NOW cuz i just finished school and lookin for a full time job. and once again, whatever you might think really dont matter cuz this is my life to live, which you know nothin about and imma treat it that way... why dont you stop tryna diss and either show respect or move the fukk on. aint you the same one that willingly throw pics of yourself in skinny jeans and boots and all that shyt? :what: you oughtta understand where i'm comin from more than most on here. if you doin better congrats, but it really aint affectin my grind/ambitions
:umad:

Grow up, manchild.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well for everything else in life I do give a crap, but when it comes to my first job mannnnnnn...... I don't give a crap